1 | "You alright?" - "I will be."

"..I'm sitting eyes wide open and I got one thing stuck in my mind

Wondering if I dodged a bullet or just lost the love of my life..
Baby, baby, I feel crazy, Up all night, all night and every dayI gave you something, but you gave me nothing.. What is happening to me?"

A singel tear streamed down the blonde beauty's face. Everything was perfect, except one thing. Zayn and her have been traveling around the world to perform their song "I don't wanna live forever" for about two weeks already. Two weeks since Jade woke up, two days since Perrie lost her. Zayn tried to make Perrie laugh as good as he could, but it wasn't easy. They were going to travel two more weeks until they'd get home. Perrie wasn't ready. The last moment with Jade was.. weird. Perrie's heart was broken and she actually wasn't interested in seeing Jade for a while at least. Of course she missed her, but she couldn't handle Jade's amnesia yet and she didn't even know if she'd be able to handle it at all. Right now, Zayn and Perrie were in Japan. They had a performance there on a Japan Tv-Show. After that, they'd make their way to Spain before heading back to London. It actually was pretty fun. Even if her mood wasn't the best, Perrie was still having fun. She loved traveling. It gave her time to think about things. A lot of things. 

~

TWO WEEKS AGO

"She doesn't remember me.", Perrie whispered.

"She will. I know she will.", Zayn tried to comfort her, but he knew it wouldn't work. Jade probably wouldn't remember her at all and it hurt him to know that Perrie was hurt again. His cousin and Perrie were meant to be, he knew that. He just hated the fact that the universe didn't know it. "Let's.. Let's at least visit her one time, okay? Maybe you should talk to her."

"Why?"

"Because you love her."

Perrie bit her lip. She took a deep breath and stood up. "Alright.", she whispered. Zayn stood up too and held out his hand for her. She hesitated, but put her hand in his. "Thank you.", she mouthed. He nodded and they both went into Jade's room. Perrie's heart was racing and she must say.. It was amazing to see Jade awake and healthy after all this time. But the moment Perrie thought back to what her mother just said it was like sadness entering her heart. Jade was watching Tv and she didn't even notice that someone came into her room as she kept staring on the Tv.

"Eh.. Pardon?", Zayn said, which made Jade flinch for a second. Her gaze swung over to him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, it's just..", He sighed, "I'm Zayn." Jade just nodded.

"And who are you?", the brunette asked directly at Perrie. The blonde's eyes widened. Her voice. She finally heard Jade's voice again for the first time after a month. But what Jade said hurt Perrie. But she had to live with the circumstances and she had to accept the fact that Jade didn't remember her or what they had and that she probably never will. 

"P-Perrie.", the blonde stuttered. Her hands were sweating and she could feel herself getting really dizzy. She clearly couldn't handle this. The blonde took a few deep breaths.

Jade nodded and Zayn came a few steps closer, "I.. Can I sit down next to you?" Jade nodded with a smile. "I don't know if anyone already told you, but.. I'm your family."

"So boyfriend?", Jade asked. Zayn started to laugh, but Perrie didn't find it funny at all. That Jade even considered him as a boyfriend was.. weird. She was gay. She wasn't interested in men, was she?