16 | Do you like soccer?

Perrie's been working for three hours straight already and Christian hadn't make a move yet. The blonde knew from Kim that he liked her, too, which is why Perrie couldn't understand why he didn't just ask. They're not in High School anymore. It kinda frustrated Perrie that he didn't ask. He was the first one she started to like after Jade and she couldn't take one more heartbreak.

Meanwhile, the girls were preparing Jade for Germany. She'd fly over there in about two days since the game was on Saturday and it was Tuesday, which meant she'd have one day, which would be Friday, for soundcheck. Jade just hoped everything would be fine and nothing weird or dramatic would happen. Somehow everytime she does a huge performance or something big was coming up, something dramatic happens. Which is why she really hope this time everything would be drama-free.

"Maria.. He clearly isn't interested.", Perrie sighed in a whisper. Her and Maria were standing behind the counter, watching Christian and his friends. He didn't even look over to them.

"Trust me, he is. Just.. Give him time."

Perrie nodded slowly, "Maybe he doesn't do anything because of his friends.. Which would be totally childish, but who knows."

Maria sighed, "Or.. He couldn't find the right moment yet. Don't stress yourself. Gosh, you're acting like a High Schooler." Perrie's friend let out a slight laugh. The beauty just punched her and mouthed "Stop it!".

"Okay, Jade.. Since you're off on Thursday to recover, what do we wanna do?", Leigh asked with a smile and looked over to her brunette friend. Jesy and Leigh would join her. Jade didn't like to be alone, especially if something big was coming up. 

Jade shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know.. Maybe go shopping? I heard there are so great shops in Germany."

Leigh nodded, "Yes! H&M is really great. Pez used to get most of her stuff there, so we can definitely go there and maybe.. New Yorker, Takko, Primark.. We should make a list."

Jade laughed a little, but she felt her heart aching by the mention of Perrie's name. She tried to play it cool everytime someone would mention her, - especially the fans or the media in general, - but it was really hard to keep it all together all the time. Leigh knew about it, but she told Jade that they can't just act like Perrie never existed and Jade agreed, which is why they at least mention her name in private when they were together as a group of friends. Like right now.

"And how about we go to the Brandenburger Tor?", Jesy asked, "The last time we were in Germany we actually went there and did a little music session. It's amazing there Jade, we should definitely visit it."

"Sure.. Hey, how about you guys make a list and I go and see what I need to take with me. Clothes, Make-Up.. That kinda stuff, you know?", Jade asked.

Leigh and Jesy nodded immedietaly, "Sure, honey. Go and we will make a list and show it to you later.", Leigh smiled. Jade hugged them both goodbye and called a cab to take her home.

On the ride home, she looked at her "ALBUM TITLES". She made a list for it so she could always check off which songs she's already recorded. Right now here list looked like this..

1. Half A Heart CHECK

 2. Case Closed 

 3. Rear View CHECK

4. Stand Up CHECK

 5. Write On Me 

6. Bad Things ft. ZAYN

7. Scared Of Happy

She still had to write six songs. Zayn asked her to do "Bad Things" with her, since actually Perrie was going to record it with him, but they never got around doing it for real, which is why he wanted to do it now with Jade now that Perrie disappeard. He just wanted to record it with someone close to her. 

Jade missed Perrie like really. She hated herself for not remembering earlier. Though, it wasn't even her fault that she remembered so later, but she still hated herself. If she'd have remembered earlier, she and Perrie would be together now. Jade didn't even get why that kiss didn't make her remember, but that ring did. It was just weird. But Jade didn't want to think about Perrie for the next week. Germany was important and Jade needed to concentrate on that. She couldn't just keep thinking about Perrie. This performance was important and she needed to give everything she could.

"Louise?", a familiar voice. Perrie flinched for a second and turned around in an instant. There he was, pretty as always. Christian really was hot and good looking.

Perrie had been talking to Maria for the past twenty minutes, which is why she flinched for a second when she heard his voice. She didn't notice him at all or let's say she didn't expect that. "Hey, you.", Perrie said with a nervous smile.

He smiled back, "You know.. I-I wanted to ask you something.", he stuttered. Perrie found it cute that he was so nervous. She kinda already knew what he was going to ask her, which is why she just smiled and waited for him to go on and finally ask her. 

"Go ahead.", Perrie smiled.

"Do you like soccer?", he asked and nervously scratched the back of his head.

Perrie acted as if she had to think about it, though the answer was clear. "Kinda.", she smirked. "Why?", she asked curiously. 

"Well, there's this match at Saturday and I was wondering if you'd like to join me.. As in going out with me, as in-"

"A date?", Perrie cut him off. He was really cute when he was talking like a waterfall. Though, he only did this because he was nervous, but it was cute. "Sure, why not. - You got my number.. so how about you text me and tell me when you're going to pick me up?"

He nodded quickly, "Y-Yeah. That'd be great."

"Cool, see you on Saturday.", Perrie said. They stared at each other for a while until Perrie kissed him on the cheek and went back to work after it. Christian started to smile like a little boy and went back to his friends. He looked over to his sister Kim and smiled brightly while mouthing "Got her". He had a crush on this girl since day one and he was so happy that after a year he finally got the guts to ask her out and she actually said yes. He was just happy.

~

A/N

Short Chapter; Sorry. Just needed to put the "Him-Asking-Her-Out" thingy out there. Next will be Jade, Leigh and Jesy flying over to Germany and maybe I'll jump right over to Saturday, but I'm not sure yet :) All I know if that this Story is going to have more than 20 Chapters and I'm not sure when I'll stop :D 

BY THE WAY; That's Christian (the guy on the picture :D). I started watching Gilmore Girls and damn the actor who plays Jess is really hot (when he was still on GG), hahaha.