23 | Sorting Things Out. Or not?

Perrie was in the bedroom while Jade was with Leigh and Jesy in the living room. Perrie was nervous and very scared. In this moment, Jade would tell Jesy and Leigh about Perrie and then Jade hoped they'd agree to hear what Perrie had to say. 

"Okay, so now.. Why are we here?", Leigh asked.

Jade sighed, "Well, I need to tell you something. Something happened in Germany."

"Yeah, we know. And it's okay, Jade. We know it was hard for you to accept that Perrie's gone.", Jesy answered.

Jade shook her head, "No.. I.. I was lying. That girl.. It was Perrie, but she didn't want me to tell you guys because she was scared of how you might react. The next day, I drove to her house and talked things through and now-"

"Wait.", Leigh and Jesy said in unison.

"Perrie.. P-Perrie is.. A-Alive?", Leigh asked.

Jade knew that this would confuse them both, but she wanted to get over with it fast. She wanted to sort everything out. After today, Perrie and her were supposed to get her happy ending. Today Jade wanted to ask her something really important. Today, she wanted to make everything perfect. 

Jade nodded slowly, "Yes, and what I was about to say was that... She's.. S-She's here. And she wants to talk to you guys. Perrie wants to explain and I know this is all a little too much now, but I'd appreciate it if you could listen to what she has to say.. - I was shocked at first, too. But trust me, whatever she explains to you, she's the same amazing woman you were friends with and who I'm in love with. You just.. Have to listen."

"Can we have a minute?", Leigh asked.

Jade nodded, "Of course.. I'll let you two alone."

And with that, Jade left the room and went into the bedroom to Perrie. "How'd they take it?"

"Well, they're shocked and confused. They need to think things through right now. Give them a few minutes and I'm sure they'll let you talk. They were just..-"

"Confused.", Perrie finished.

Jade sighed, "Yeah."

When Jade saw the thoughtful look on Perrie's face, she leaned in and kissed her wonderful girlfriend. "Don't worry about it.", Jade whispered after the kiss.

Perrie hugged Jade tightly as if it was the last time she'd ever hug Jade. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

-

"H-Hey.", Perrie stuttered and looked shyly over to Leigh and Jesy. Both were looking shocked, but only Jesy started to cry. She was also the first one to run into Perrie's arms. And Leigh? Well, she didn't seem as happy as Jade thought she was going to be.

"How about you tell us what you have to say?", Leigh asked coldly and sat down back on the couch. Jade had no clue why she was acting like this. Wasn't she glad that Perrie was back? Please, don't ruin this day for me, Jade thought. The brunette wouldn't be able to handle a sad Perrie today, - not on the day Jade wanted to propose.

Perrie nodded quickly and sat down next to Jade on the other side of the couch while Jesy sat down next to Leigh. "Okay, now.", Leigh started, "Did you left because yourself was more important to you than us or did you just.. wanted to move away without telling us?" You clearly hear the sarcasm in Leigh's voice, but Jade wasn't having it at all.

"Back off, Pinnock. You're not here to talk, but to listen. Now, listen!", Jade snapped, while Perrie was looking at her girlfriend. In moment like these, Perrie wondered why Jade was even dating her and why Perrie was lucky enough to have someone like Jadey in her life. Jade did everything to make her happy and, until now, Perrie took it all for granted. But she definitely was planning on changing that. She wanted to be with Jade forever.

Leigh shut her mouth and looked over to Perrie, "You may talk.", Leigh said, gaining another death glare from Jade right after. Jade had no clue why she was being like this, but no matter how this situation would end, Jade was going to talk to her best friend and ask what the hell was wrong with her.

"I know that, this must be hard for you two. And I'm not going to pull any dumb excuses for why I left. I'll tell you the truth, the same why I told Jade.", Perrie started and took Jade's hand. "You both know how I was feeling before I left. I made dumb decisions, I let you two hanging and Little Mix, I slept with many random people. -" The moment Perrie mentioned her hookups, Jade's grip got tighter since jealousy was rushing over her. Perrie started to rub Jade's hand with her thumb slightly, and it actually helped Jade to calm down. "I drank alcohol, I even almost once took drugs, but I luckily decided not to. I needed a fresh start. I needed space from everything and everyone and so I ask our manager if he could help me to get a new life, - and he did. He got me a new identity, a new home. I needed to dye my hair brunette, so no one would notice who I was. But then the soccer game happened and I saw .. This one here.", Perrie looked all lovey-dovey to Jade, "I..", her gaze swung back to Leigh and Jesy, "I was doing good in Germany, but no matter what happens here right now, I want you to know that I'm sorry and that I didn't mean to hurt you, guys. Everyday for the past year, I ended up in my bed, crying, because I missed you, and Jade, so much. It killed me inside. And I know that won't make up for what did, but I just wanted you to-"

Perrie couldn't finish because Leigh stormed over to her and hugged her. Both were crying. Leigh might have been mad at first, but she realised that Perrie was her best friend, her sister, and that she'll always be one of the most important people in her life. And Perrie? Perrie was relieved, because everything seemed to turn out perfect.

And that's all she wanted; A happy ending.

-

A/N:

I finally finished this one! You have no idea how hard it was, because at first I didn't have any inspiration, but then I read a few fanfictions and now I'm back, hahaha. There are two more chapters coming until the book series is finished, but don't worry, I'm already working on a new Jerrie fanfiction.
-> Also I'd recommend to take a look at my Zerrie fanfiction. The first two chapters are shitty af, but it gets better.
About the last two chapters, well, you might already know what happens ;)