24 | The Perfect Proposal

It was one day after Leigh, Jesy and Perrie sorted things out. Everything seemed to go back to normal and Perrie was finally back home for real. All of her things arrived at Jade's and now she was living with the brunette. The blonde was afraid it was too early to move in with Jade, but Jade assured her that everything was fine and that she was happy with the thought of moving in with her. Right now, Perrie was at the studio with the girls. They soon wanted to come back, as Little Mix of course. Nobody knew about Perrie's return yet, which Perrie and the girls were pretty glad about. They knew that they soon needed to tell everyone about it, especially if they wanted to drop new music. But it's been like two days since Perrie came back and all Perrie wanted to do was singing and writing songs. 

Which was the perfect opportunity for Jade to organize her perfect proposal.

She didn't tell anyone about it, especially since she knew that Leigh and Jesy wouldn't be able to shut their mouths. Also, Zayn and Selena didn't know about the Perrie thing, yet, so Jade couldn't tell them. 

Jade bought roses, candals, food for dinner and music. She knew that it was too cheesy, which is why she bought the roses, the candals and the music for their bedroom, - in case Perrie'd say yes, - not for the actual proposal. Jade knew that doing it in a casual way was the best way to do it. She was afraid as fuck. Jade knew that Perrie loved her, and that she loved her, but Jade was still afraid. What if she'd say no? Jade would be devastated. On the other hand, Jade couldn't find a reason for Perrie to say no. Though, it was still possible. Maybe it's just the nerves.. Jade thought and looked at the little box with the ring in it. It was beautiful and Jade started to grin immediately at the thought of Perrie wearing it. There was no doubt that she'd say no. 

Meanwhile, Perrie and the girls came up with a few great lyrics. They planned on making a new album, but they'd drop it, first, when Perrie would 'officially' come back and second, when all the drama, - that was going to come, - would be gone. 

"Cause when my heart breaks.. It always feels like the first time, first time.. But if you stay here.. We could kiss away the goodbye, goodbye.. Through the heartbreak.. We'll make it feel like the first time, first time.. And if you stay here ..We could kiss away the goodbye, goodbye.", Perrie sung quietly and smiled to herself. She loved writing songs, but writing songs about Jade where she defines her love for her was what she loved even more. It kinda brought back not so great memories when she thought of her and Jade being apart for one year while writing the lyrics, but she kinda needed to write down whatever was spinning around her head to get over it. Jade and her were together and happy now and no one could change that.

"That sounds great!", Leigh smiled, which made Perrie smile even more. "Maybe that'll be our next single, what do you think, Jess?"

"Definitely number one material!", Jesy grinned at Perrie.

"Stop it!", Perrie said while blushing and hiding her huge smile behind her hands. 

Suddenly, Leigh sighed. "You know, Perrie.. I envy you and Jade. I envy the love you two have. I'd give anything to have something like you two have."

"You'll get someone, too. Don't worry about it.", Perrie smiled compassionate.

"I know, it's just.. Sometimes it's a bit frustrating.", Leigh pouted.

"It's just frustrating because you have an eye on someone!", Jesy suddenly blurted out, which made Perrie gasp.

"Who is it?! Who is it?!", Perrie shouted like a little child with a huge smile on her face.

Leigh started to hide her face. She was probably blushing. "His name is Craig and I like him a lot. Don't know if he likes me, though. We've only met three times at a coffee shop where he works at. He's so nice, but that's what you're supposed to be to your customers, right?"