9 | Engagement?

Two weeks later, Perrie and Jade remained the same. Two strangers that needed to fall in love again. Jade really wanted to meet up with Perrie, but Perrie always resisted. It seemed like something was off, but Jade didn't want to push Perrie, especially, because she didn't even know her. Perrie seemed to always find an excuse to not meet Jade and it started to feel like Perrie didn't even want to keep in touch with her, - even though she did, she really did. That's why Jade decided to spent even more time with her girlfriend Heather. Heather was also acting really strange lately. She seemed very happy, - happier than usual - and seemed to enjoy her time with Jade way more than she should. Because Jade decided to go back to her job soon. Leigh and her already talked about it and they decided to finish Jade's album that was almost done before she had the accident. - Selena and Perrie also still had to act like a couple, since no one really stated that it was a way to get Perrie and Jade back together. Perrie didn't mind, but she seemed that the longer they had to do it, the less Selena was okay with it. Probably, because her new boyfriend wasn't so fond of the idea of his girlfriend and her best friend pretending to be a couple. Especially, because it wasn't just for Jade, but for the media too. To make it more real, they decided to go public and now everyone knew 'Perlena'. Perrie hadn't met Selena's boyfriend, yet. Selena wanted to keep it a secret for now, especially because fans seemed to love 'Perlena' and so they actually had to keep this relationship up. Management said so, although Perrie noticed how Selena got tired of this whole 'Perlena' thing from time to time. Selena wasn't gay nor bisexual, so of course she didn't want to pretend to be gay or bisexual for a long time. She had nothing against LGBTQ's, but she didn't want to lie to her family, friends and fans about it. She's always been honest to them and she really wanted to keep it that way. Zayn was back on tour now. His Christmas break was over and so he was back on the road. Of course, Perrie was sad that he had to leave, after all he was like a helping hand for Perrie. He was there when she needed him and he always helped her when she needed advice about Jade or love or anything in general. Now he was gone for good three months and Perrie had no idea what to do. Yes, she had Selena and the girls, but it seemed like the girls were more involved in Jade's life than in hers. And Selena? Selena had her world tour going on soon. Which meant, Perrie was going to be all alone, again.

Right now, Perrie was at her apartment with Selena. They were watching a movie and ate pizza. They loved to hang out and even though their 'romance' was a PR-Stunt, they didn't want to lose their friendship and their connection to each other. Selena would leave in three days, so Perrie really wanted to spent those three days with her best friend slash fake girlfriend.

"I forgot to tell you something.", Selena stated and looked over to Perrie.

Perrie took a sip of her coke before answering:"What?"

"About this PR-Stunt.. My management wants to get a step forward. He's been liking the idea of me coming out as bisexual and dating the hottest single bisexual celebrity in England and he wants to get us, Little Mix and me, more promo by saying we're engaged.", Selena carefully explained.

Perrie's jaw fell slightly open. Engagement? They've been 'dating' for like one month. Though, Selena's management told the medie they've been dating for like four months. Apparently, Perrie's been seeing Selena the moment Jade fell into a coma, which isn't such a good image, but Perrie couldn't do anything about it. Also, the media called them 'rumours', so probably no one would believe that Perrie's been cheating on Jade for such a long period, especially not after the video Perrie posted back then. Her fans are smarter than that. Some of her fans even called 'Perlena' fake and a PR-Stunt. Perrie knew that it was too obvious. Selena and her have been attending a lot of Award-Shows lately and they also posted a lot of pictures on instagram since Little Mix was nominated for three Brit-Awards, so Perrie wasn't really suprised to see that many fans, - let's say Jade and Perrie supporter - knew that 'Perlena' was fake.