22 | Going Home

"We're here.", Jade whispered tiredly and shook sleeping Perrie a little. They just arrived at Jade's apartment. A cab just brought them here. Jade and Perrie were holding hands the entire time. Driving at night in a car was pretty scary to them due to certain scenarios.

They took their cases and went into Jade's apartment. This was going to be Perrie's home for a while now, since her apartment was sold due to her "disappearing". But Perrie didn't mind. She loved sharing a home, or let's say a bed, with Jade. Especially now that Jade and her are together again. Perrie needed her right now. It was all a little new, but familiar for Perrie at the same time. She wasn't ready to face Leigh-Anne and the others. She really was scared.

"Let's go to bed. I've got a few photoshoots to do tomorrow.", Jade said. Jade was really tired. She hadn't sleep much. She actually only stared at Perrie the whole right back home. Jade wanted to make sure she was safe and sound.

"Jade?", Perrie asked and grabbed Jade's hand, "I'm scared for tomorrow."

Jade sighed and squeezed her hand slightly, "I know, love. But don't worry, we can be happy soon, I promise. This is our home now and whatever happens, we'll be together, no matter what the odds. We've been through a lot, I know, but don't be scared. They'll forgive you." Jade kissed Perrie gently and went into the bedroom right after. Perrie followed her.

After good thirty minutes they both went to bed. Jade was holding Perrie in her arms and it was overwhelming how loved they both felt. Both were so happy to be and have each other right now in this difficult time. Perrie couldn't sleep though. She kept thinking about Leigh and the others. How were they going to react? Will they hate her? Perrie was feeling really down and she wasn't ready for tomorrow at all. She was just hoping for the best.

-

"Let's head to fan questions, shall we?", the interviewer asked.

Jade nodded with a smile, "Of course."

Jade left early this morning and she's done a lot of photoshoots before heading to an interview that came up last minute. She actually was supposed to be at home already. Perrie was probably bored to death and they really wanted to spend some time together before Leigh and Jesy would come over tonight.

Meanwhile, Perrie was actually writing a new song. She wanted to go back to how things were one and a half year ago. Jade, her friends and music. Everytime she started to think about Leigh and Jesy she started to feel sick, but only because she felt so guilty for leaving them and she had no idea how to explain it to them. Why she left, that she left and most importantly: Why she didn't tell them anything. She was afraid they might not understand it as much as Jade did. Jade. Perrie started to smile instanty at that thought. Perrie thought about Selena and Zayn, too. She knew they were together through one of her friends in Germany, since Kim was a huge Zayn fan. Ironically, she loved Little Mix too, but didn't recognize Perrie for a year. 

  "..Lights go down, and the night is calling to me, yeah
I hear voices singing songs in the street

And I know that we won't be going home
For so long, for so long
But I know that I won't be on my own
Yeah, I love this feeling and

Right now, I wish you were here with me
'Cause right now everything is new to me
You know I can't fight the feeling
And every night I feel it
Right now I wish you were here with me

Late night spaces with all our friends, you and me, yeah.
Love these faces just like how it used to be

And I know that we won't be going home
For so long, for so long
But I know, I won't be on my own
On my own, I'm feeling like

Right now, I wish you were here with me
'Cause right now everything is new to me
You know I can't fight the feeling
And every night I feel it
Right now I wish you were here with me

And I could do this forever
And let's go crazy together

Lights go down and I hear you calling to me, yeah

Right now, I wish you were here with me
'Cause right now everything is new to me
You know I can't fight the feeling
And every night I feel it
Right now I wish you were here with me .."

"Perfect..", Perrie smiled to herself. She couldn't wait for Jade to come home and show it to her. For the first time, - except getting Jade back, - Perrie felt truly happy after a year. And this must be something good, right?

Meanwhile, Jade was done with her schedule for today, but there was one last thing to do.

"Leigh, Jesy?", Jade asked.

"Yeah, poopey?", Leigh asked and raised her head to look at Jade.

Jade took a deep breath, "Would you like to come over tonight? I need to talk to you guys about something important."

"Uh. Yeah, sure. See you tonight.", Leigh quickly said and Jesy agreed before Jade got back home to the love of her life.

The blonde didn't even notice Jade as she was still writing in her notebook. She finished about three songs already. It felt good to do music again. Jade slowly came up to the blonde and slowly sat down behind her. But Perrie still didn't notice her until Jade put her arms around the blonde beauty. Perrie flinched for a second, but relaxed into the touch the moment she realized it was Jade. They stayed in that position for a while. Jade looked over Perrie's shoulder to see what the blonde was writing. And let me tell you one thing: It was beautiful. 

"..I'm sorry if I say, "I need you"

But I don't care, I'm not scared of love
'Cause when I'm not with you, I'm weaker
Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong?

So baby hold on to my heart, oh
Need you to keep me from falling apart
I'll always hold on
'Cause you make me strong

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you"
But I don't care, I'm not scared of love
'Cause when I'm not with you, I'm weaker
Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong?

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you"
But I don't care, I'm not scared of love
'Cause when I'm not with you, I'm weaker
Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong?
That you make me...

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you"
But I don't care, I'm not scared of love
'Cause when I'm not with you, I'm weaker
Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong?
That you make me strong..

"That sounds beautiful, love.", Jade whispered against Perrie's ear and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

Perrie stroked Jade's hands that were around her gently with her thumb, "Thank you."

Jade kissed her shoulder gently and smiled to herself. This girl was hers, forever. They finally found their way back to each other, no matter what happened. And that's what true love is, right?

"Have I already told you today how much I love you?", Jade asked quietly.

"Hm.. Not really, to be honest.", Perrie joked slightly, but tried to be serious.

"Well, I do. So much.", Jade said and kissed Perrie's neck. 

Perrie let out a slight sigh, "When are Leigh and Jesy coming over?"

"Not until seven, why?", Jade asked with a slight smirk. The next thing she knew was how Perrie threw her notebook on the ground, turned around and smashed her lips against Jades. Jade grinned into the kiss and Perrie did the same. Perrie started to kiss Jades neck softly while smirking and a few little moans escaped Jades mouth. Gosh, how good it was to be home. 

-

A/N

I know this isn't really dramatic, but I think the next chapter is going to have drama in it. I just thought we had a lot of drama for a while, so I just wanted Jerrie to be happy for a moment ;) I don't know how many Chapters I'll do, but it'll probably be around 30 or more, don't know yet :)

IMPORTANT

For the ones that like my writing, my fanfictions or Zerrie: I just started a Zerrie fanfiction and it's called: "Zerrie | A Not So Cheesy Love Story" and maybe you want to take a look :) I'd really appreciate it :)