3 | Heather?

"How about me joining you and Zayn in London?", Selena asked. Perrie raised her head and looked over to her brunette friend. They've spent the whole day together. Just them. After Perrie and Zayn did their interviews and Selena did hers, Perrie and Selena met up to catch up on things. Zayn didn't want to come because he didn't want to be the third wheel and also, because Selena and Perrie haven't seen each other for a long time and he didn't want to disturb them. Right now, Selena and Perrie were at the beach, eating ice-cream and drinking cold orange juice.

"I'd love that, but.. Don't you have things to do like.. Preparing yourself for your world tour?", Perrie asked. She was glad to have one of her best friends back, but Perrie had so much going on right now and as much as she loved Sel, she wasn't sure if this was the right time at the moment.

"I got two weeks off 'till we start with rehearsal.. Perrie, I think we could have a great time together and I could also help you with your private stuff. You don't have to do this alone, okay? I don't care if you think the timing isn't right, I've been gone for too long and I want to be there for my friend.", Selena explained. A slight smile appeared on Perrie's face.

Perrie nodded, "Okay, but I still have to ask Zayn if that's alright."

"Of course.", Selena said with a smile. "It's unbelievable..", the brunette mumbled to herself, but Perrie still heard it.

"What do you mean?"

"It's crazy how things have changed. I mean.. About one year ago, you and Zayn were still engaged and now he's your brother-in-law.", Selena smiled.

Perrie sighed, "Not really brother-in-law." And now Perrie's whole mood changed. It was kinda depressing to know that the love of your life didn't remember you. Perrie was good at hiding her sadness, but Selena could read her like a book, which is why she wanted to join Perrie in London. Selena knew how bad Perrie really was feeling. She saw it in interviews, she heard it in her voice when she sang and she could see it in Pez's eyes. 

Selena came over to Perrie and hugged her tight, "Don't worry, angel, okay? It's going to be alright."

"But how? I mean.. Our first kiss, our first time, our first 'I love you'.. She can't remember any of those and I just can't act like none of this ever happened. I'm just.. so scared to see her, to look into her eyes and to talk to her.. I haven't talked to her for weeks and she doesn't even know which part I'm playing in her life. It's horrible. The worst part is.. It's not even her fault.", Perrie started to cry and Selena pulled her closer to her. They were on a public beach and there was a high possibility that paparazzi were near them, so Selena tried everything to hide Perrie's face as good as she could. Another scandal would make it all worse and Perrie didn't need nor did she deserve it. 

~

"Leigh? Where is the bracelet Heather gave me?", Jade asked while going through her wardrobe. Leigh just shrugged her shoulders. She didn't like that Heather and she for sure knew that Perrie wasn't going to like her either.

"Where did you meet Heather again?", Leigh asked.

Jade smiled slightly, "At a club about three weeks ago."

Leigh hated that she needed to act like 'Jerrie' never existed. Perrie was her best friend and Leigh knew how much she was hurting. But it wasn't as if Jade didn't ask about Perrie, 'cause she did. Like, who she was, why she was so sad in the hospital and why she didn't talk to Jade. - But Leigh didn't answer any of Jade's question. Not because she didn't want to, she did. She didn't do it because it wasn't her place to do it. But now that Jade was meeting a girl named 'Heather', Leigh was very worried about Jade and Perrie's future. Jade and Heather weren't official yet, but Heather already gave her a bracelet as a sign of 'I like you' and Jade seemed to like it.

"Have you ever thought about you and Heather being more than.. Whatever you are? 'Cause I don't think she's a keeper.", Leigh only met Heather once and from that moment on she knew she couldn't stand her. She was the total opposite of Perrie and to be honest, Leigh couldn't believe Heather was Jade's type.

Jade shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, maybe. Why are you asking?"

Leigh sighed, "I just don't think she's your type, okay? You..- Look, you two met at a club, had a few one night stands but that's it, I don't think you can build a healthy relationship like that."

"Why are you so against it?", Jade asked and furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are. Leigh, I like her. Accept it, or don't.  I don't care.. Gosh, you're acting like a crazy ex.", Jade groaned.

Leigh sighed, "Trust me, I'm not the crazy ex in this story." And right after those words came out of her mouth, she regretted it. She shouldn't have said that. Damn, Leigh-Anne.

Jade seemed confused. She knew about her Amnesia, which she hated since that would mean she couldn't remember anything from the last five years at least, but she thought Leigh and Zayn told her everything she needed to know. "What are you talking about, Leigh?"

"Nothing, really.", Leigh sighed and took her jacket. "I don't know where the bracelet is, maybe you should search in the living room again. I gotta go, bye." Leigh friendly kissed Jade goodbye on the cheek before heading home. Leigh needed to tell Perrie what was going on. She felt bad for not telling her best friend about the possible competition, even though we all knew not even a Heather would be as good as Perrie. Perrie would come home today and Leigh decided to tell her tonight when they'd see each other again. She deserved to know. And also, if she really wanted Jade back, now was the time. 

~

A/N

GOD, I'm so sorry for this short chapter, but I didn't find the inspiration to continue. I definitely know what'll happen next chapter. Jerrie will finally meet, but wait.. There are two other girls. How do you think will Perrie react? And how do you think/hope Jade will react? ;)