10 | Closure?

"So are you really engaged? Is this a #Perlena-Engagement?", The interviewer asked. All Perrie wanted to say was no and that the only person she loved was Jade, but she couldn't. It was her job to do it. Also, her and Jade were history. After Perrie finally confessed to Selena that she slept with Zayn one last time, - even though she loved Jade - she told herself that there was no possibility of her and Jade being 'one' again, ever. Besides that, Perrie was sure that Heather and Jade wouldn't break up any time soon. Leigh-Anne told Perrie that they've been very happy the last few days and that Jade was back in the studio. Perrie was happy to hear that, - of course only the studio part. She was glad that Jade kept doing her music. Though, Leigh told her that they haven't recorded anything yet since she wasn't so sure if it was right for Jade to record her original album since almost all of Jade's songs were about Perrie.

The engagement ring Selena's management got Perrie was actually really pretty. But the blonde just couldn't thinking about how it should be Jade's ring on her finger, not Selena's. Technically it wasn't Selena's, but still. 

Perrie put on a fake, but believable smile, "Yes!", she said with a bright smile. Jesy and Leigh were looking at her. They were really impressed and also shocked when Perrie told them about the 'Engagement' this morning, but they promised Perrie to act along.

"Can we see the ring?", the interviewer asked.

Perrie showed him the ring, still smiling while doing so. It was her job to make sure they'd believe this whole story. "It looks amazing!", the interviewer smiled.

"Well, Selena's good at this.", Perrie giggled. 

"Do you want to say anything about the proposal? How did she do it?" The Interviewer seemed very curious, but Perrie had to keep in mind what she had to say. Which was nothing.

"It's private.", Perrie smiled nicely, "It's for me to know and only me to know."

The interviewer understood and nodded before he continued and asked Jesy and Leigh a few more questions. When the media found out about Selena and Perrie's 'engagement', they went crazy. Twitter broke down for thirty minutes and also Instagram was full of Perrie and Selena. Jerrie Fans were sad of course. Perrie felt bad for them. If they only knew. People slowly seemed to get over Perrie and Jade. Ever since Jade and Heather and Perrie and Selena existed, no one seemed to care about Jade and Perrie at all. All the speculation about if they're over each other or not was gone. No one seemed to care about their relationship at all. 

Meanwhile, Jade was sitting on her couch, watching the interview Perrie and the girls were doing right now. Yes, it was, once again, a livestream. Selena's management organised that. They wanted to make the 'Perlena' thing HUGE. Which meant: Everyone had to know about this. Jade didn't even know why she was watching this. Leigh told her about it, but Jade knew that Perrie was going to be asked about the engagement. Although, Jade and Heather were really happy, there was a feeling everytime she saw Selena and Perrie which she couldn't describe. It was like she wanted to have Perrie next to her, not Selena. Everytime Heather held Jade in her arms, Jade wished it was Perrie. But why? Jade couldn't figure it out. She didn't even know Perrie and to have thoughts like these were driving her crazy. It was like a connection she couldn't get rid of. But all Perrie ever was, was her sister-in-law, right? At least, that's what Jade thought. And the moment she saw Perrie's bright and happy smile when the interviewer asked her about the engagement, something cracked in Jade's heart.

"Jadey? What are you watching?", Heather asked happily and sat down next to her girlfriend. Her smile fell though as she saw what her girlfriend was watching. "Why are you watching this?"

"Why not?", Jade asked. What a ridiculous question, Jade thought to herself.

Heather turned off the livestream, "I don't think you should watch this."