15 | One Year Later

Perrie was on her balcony. She felt very comfortable in this country and she was glad that no one seemed to know her here since it was such a small village. One year ago, Perrie decided to disappear. She talked to her management and begged them to let her go and they actually did. She signed a contract and her management helped her to find a new identity and a new home. It may sound overdramatic, but she just wanted to escape. Perrie couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to start over, forget about everything that had happened the past year. So her management made up a story about Perrie disappearing and the media seemed to buy it, and Jade and the others too. Leigh and Jesy were devastated. They looked everywhere for her, tried to call her, but nothing worked. Perrie got a new number, a new look, - a new life. Now she was living in a small village in Germany. Little Mix may be very popular in Germany, but her management made sure that she'd be in a small town where nobody would find her.

When the 'police' couldn't find Perrie, her friends gave up. Zayn and Selena were the first ones to do so, though. Leigh and Jesy wanted to keep searching, but eventually they gave up too. And Jade? Jade didn't want to give up, but she had to at some point. Though, she still had the feeling that Perrie was out there somewhere and not 'dead' as everyone else might thought. For the Fans, Perrie was 'missing'. No Twitter, no Instagram. Perrie was gone.

Now her name was Louise. She was 23 years old and she had brunette hair. Perrie had to change her hair. Otherwise people would have noticed her. She actually learned a lot of german due to the fact that she's been in germany for only a year. It wasn't easy, but she remembered having german in school, which is why it was a little easier for her. Of course, she couldn't speak german without having an accent, but that didn't bother her. She'd tell her neighbors that she moved from her home country, france, to germany because of her family. Her neighbors bought that and started to like her from day one. Perrie also made a few friends over the year. She started to work in a little coffee shop along side one of her friends, Maria. Although she was very happy about the second chance that she got, she felt bad for leaving Leigh, Jesy and the others behind. She should've at least told one of them. Though, she knew if she'd have done this, all of them would have known about her disappearing sooner or later. She didn't want to risk it.

Little Mix was doing a break due to Perrie's disappearing. There was no sign of the blonde whatsoever and someday Leigh and Jesy were sure that their blonde best friend wasn't coming back. They always said that it was their fault. That they shouldn't have left her like that, that they should've been more careful. All of these one night stands and partys were too much and they knew that, which is why they think it's their fault she disappeared. And Jade? Jade couldn't sleep, couldn't eat. She was a real mess. After she told Leigh about the ring and that she remembered everything, Leigh just hugged her.

Also, Jade and Heather broke up the moment Jade realized she was being a real psycho. It might took Jade a while, 'till Heather was in front of her with a knive, to realize who she really was, but at least she realized who that bitch really was.  But the fact that Jade now knew everything, but, once again, her blonde beauty wasn't there, was making her feel very depressed. Jade finished her first album and published it, too. Music helped her a lot. Though, even after a year, she still was hung up on Perrie. She knew the blonde was somewhere and she needed to let her know how much she loved her and how much she wants her to become her wife.

When it was around 8am, Perrie went to work. She actually loved working in a coffee shop. It was less stressfull and it was great that the only people that knew you were the customers.

Meanwhile, Jade and Leigh were back in the recording studio. They were working on Jade's second album already, though, her first one just came out a while ago. Jesy was about to join them later on. Today marked one year since Perrie disappeard and despite the fact that they didn't want to stop living their lives, they still wanted to be together for this day. Perrie was their best friend, friend and lover. They all loved her. Zayn and Selena would spent it alone in LA where they were living now. At first, Zayn was going crazy for a few months because of Perrie and it was a really hard time for him and Selena, but they eventually got through it together and now they were happier than ever. After all; Perrie was their best friend and Selena totally got why Zayn was being like this. He lost his first love.