18 | What Belongs Together, Comes Together.

Day Of Rehearsal:

"Okay, Jade, one more time, alright?", Jesy asked through the mic and looked over to Jade who was standing on the stage.

Jade nodded and gave Jesy a thumbs up, to show that she was ready to start again.

"So your friend's been telling me
You've been sleeping with my sweater
And that you can't stop missing me
Bet my friend's been telling you
I'm not doing much better
'Cause I'm missing half of me

And being here without you is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky
Kinda there but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a girl at best,
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do,
I'm half a heart without you"

"Perfect. Tomorrow's going to be sick!", Jesy smiled and gained a smile from Jade also.

Jadey got off the stage and went to get something to drink, as suddenly her phone started to ring. She took it out of her pocket and looked who was calling her. A smile appeared on her face as she saw Zayn's name. She immediately took the call. "Hey, my favorite cousin in the world."

Zayn chuckled before answering, "Hello to you, too. Just wanted to check up on you and see if everything's going alright for tomorrow."

"Just did the last soundcheck. It's amazing up there! I'm so happy that I got the chance to sing here. I just wish you'd be here.", Jade pouted.

Zayn sighed, "I know, but here's a lot going on. Today is my last performance for my world tour, so I have to concentrate on that, but I promise you to come back to you as soon as I can."

"Thank you. Love you.", Jade smiled.

"Love you too.", Zayn smiled and hung up.

Jade put her phone away and searched for Leigh and Jesy since they were going to discuss details for tomorrow and because they wanted to get something to eat and go back to their hotel.

One Day Later:

Perrie looked at herself in the mirror. She wore a black skinny jeans, rocky leather shoes and a white t-shirt where 'but first coffee' was written on. Her make-up was pretty decent, except her red lipstick. She was pretty pleased with herself.

Christian was going to pick her up any minute and she must admit: She was nervous. After all, he was really cute and all she wanted was to impress him.

When the doorbell rang, Perrie flinched for a second before she headed to the front door. She was pretty impressed by his look. He wore a black t-shirt, a jeans, and a leather jacket. He looked really good and his look surprisingly fit perfectly to Perrie's.

A huge smile appeared on Perrie's face, "You look great."

"So do you, but much greater.", he smiled, which made Perrie blush.

Perrie took her handbag where she had everything she needed. She didn't took her jacket since it was pretty warm today.

"Let's go.", Perrie smiled as she passed by him. He smirked and closed the door behind him. They went to his car and he opened the car door for Perrie like a gentleman.

Perrie smiled at him before getting into the car. She took a deep breath. Perrie really hoped everything would turn out great. She had a weird feeling in her gut, but she didn't want to worry about it. It was probably just because she was nervous. Ha, if she knew.