5 | A different Perrie

ONE WEEK LATER

One week went by and not much has happened. Perrie and Zayn did their last interviews and Perrie, Zayn and Selena spent a lot of time together. Today, they'd meet up with Leigh and Jesy to go Christmas shopping. It was almost Christmas. It also almost was Jade's birthday. But Perrie tried not to think about it. Actually, she tried not to think about Jade at all and it kinda worked. Jade and Heather became 'official' this past week and Twitter and Instagram went crazy because of it. Of course, Perrie's fans became really worried. Some of them even tried to attacking Jade, but Perrie tried to tell them to stop because it was something neither of them could do something about. Anyways, Little Mix, Selena and Zayn were on christmas break now. Selena, Perrie, Leigh, Jesy and Zayn decided to spent Christmas together this year. They were still discussing about whether they wanted to invite Jade or not. Perrie wasn't sure. She'd love to see Jade again, 'cause even after the way they first met, it was a great feeling to see Jade again. The problem: Heather. She knew that if they'd invite Jade, Heather would come along and Perrie didn't like that at all. 

Perrie was feeling a lot better, actually. Of course, Jade and Heather still made her feel like throwing up after swallowing your least favorite food. She's been writing a lot of songs lately and she really tried to get over Jade, which wasn't that easy, to be honest. But she tried. After all, it has only been a week since she last saw Jade.

Perrie realized that what made the fans angry the most was the fact that Perrie said they were on a 'pause' and about one week after that, Jade and Heather came out as a couple. Fans see Perrie as the victim, which she kinda was, but after all, it was Jade's amnesia that made all of this happen, so Jade was the victim, too. Which is why Perrie told them to stop.

Jade actually didn't use social media anymore, which was the reason why she didn't know about 'Jerrie' yet. Zayn told her that the best thing she could do was deleting her social media. He explained to her that everything could be too much for her after a while. And actually, it was good that she had no Instagram or Twitter anymore. That would cause even more drama.

At the moment, Zayn was visting Jade to see how she was doing. He didn't like Heather either. Actually, no one liked Heather to be honest and Jade didn't understand why. If she only knew. "So, what are you doing on your birthday?", Zayn asked as they were sitting on the couch. Thank god, Heather was at Christmas shopping at the moment.

Jade shrugged her shoulders. She actually had no idea. Jade really wanted to invite Perrie, but she didn't even know if they were friends or not. All she knew was that she wanted to get to know her better. But for that, she needed help. And besides that, she didn't even know what she wanted to do for her birthday. Her birthday was on the 26th of December. It was always hard to plan her birthday, since most of her friends went out with their families because it's like a third christmas day for some people. "I don't know. I thought maybe going to the club we always are at."

Zayn nodded, "Look, about Christmas.." He didn't know how to explain it. He didn't want her to spent christmas all alone by herself with no one but Heather, but he couldn't just tell her that Perrie would love for her to spent Christmas with them but without Heather. "I don't know how we're gonna do it yet. It's just no one of us really knows Heather, or gets along with her. And we really, really want a beautiful Christmas with friends and family and I don't know if it's alright if you'd come with your new girlfriend."

"You too?", Jade asked a little bit angry. She hated how everyone disliked Heather. Heather didn't do anything wrong, but no one seemed to like her or at least accept her. Not even Zayn which made Jade very sad. He was the only family she had and the fact that he didn't accept their new family member hurt her.