6 | Christmas I

(A/N: Before reading this chapter, I just wanted to explain that I'm not 100% sure how Christmas goes like in England, since that's not where I'm coming from. That's why I'm just going to describe is as what it's like in my country, Germany. I hope that's alright :) )

~

It was finally the 24th of December and Perrie was so excited. The past few weeks have been weird. Selena decided to stay and to do her tour rehearsals here in London because she wanted to stay with her friends. Her management wasn't okay with that at first, but Selena changed their minds. Perrie started to act more weird everyday and it started to creep the others out. It was like.. The closer they got to christmas, the weirder Perrie got.

Today Perrie and her friends would meet up and eat dinner together and later on exchange the presents. Jade and Heather would join too. Perrie seemed very carefree and happy. It was like it didn't even bother her that Jade and Heather would come too. 

"Pez? You alright?", Selena asked as she came into the kitchen. The blonde beauty started to smile.

"Yes, of course." Selena always knew when Perrie was lying and this was one of those moments. Everyone might think that Perrie 'got' over Jade or changed or who knows what, but Selena knew that this was all an act. Perrie's always happy the last few weeks and maybe Jade broke her too much. Maybe Perrie didn't want to feel sad anymore. At least, that's what Selena thinks what happened. 

Selena sighed, "Okay, you can stop now."

"What do you mean?", Perrie asked and turned around to face Selena. Perrie was about to make dinner since the others were going to come for dinner in about three hours. Selena actually promised to help her, but in fact, she didn't do anything besides asking weird questions.

"Stop acting like.. Like everything's fine. Look.. I don't know what happened that night, I really have no idea. But wanna know why? Because you didn't tell me a anything. Ever since you got yourself drunk, you've been acting strange and we're all worried about you."

"Then stop.", Perrie suddenly snapped, "Stop worrying about me. Clearly, everything's fine. Just leave me alone and let's not talk about this ever again."

"Perrie-"

"Please.", Perrie's voice calmed down. "I want to have a perfect christmas. That's it. Now, if you could help me with dinner, I'd appreciate it."

Selena slowly nodded and started to help Perrie with dinner. Sel was right, this was all a facade. She just hoped that everything would go as planned tonight. Selena didn't want Perrie to freak out because of Heather and Jade. It was possible though. Though, Perrie was able to keep it together for a few weeks already. Two days isn't going to hurt anybody. Right?

~

"Merry Christmas!", a familiar voice shouted. Jade flinched as she heard her cousin's voice. She actually didn't expect him here. Their last talk was almost two weeks ago when he explained to her that she could come and bring Heather with her. She was really happy to hear that, but she was still wondering who or what suddenly changed their mind. She didn't ask Zayn though.

"Gosh! Zayn! You scared the hell out of me.", Jade said. Zayn just laughed and sat down next to her. "Anyways, what are you doing here? You were supposed to show up in about two hours."

"I know, but first I need to-"

"Hey, babe.", Heather's voice suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Zayn rolled his eyes. He looked at the bottom. He actually showed up to tell Jade about Perrie. He wanted to give Perrie the best christmas gift ever, - Jade. But it seemed like Heather's never gone. Everytime he tried to talk to Jade, Heather showed up out of nowhere.