21 | "Did you really thought I wouldn't go with you?"

The Next Morning:

*RING RING*

"Hmm..", Jade moaned quietly as she heard her phone starting to ring. It was about seven in the morning and she couldn't think of anyone calling her this early. It was hard to stand up since two little arms were holding on her tight. No matter how loud her phone might ring, Perrie would still be able to keep sleeping. Yes, Jade stayed over. They almost talked all night long, catching up with each other's life and figuring out what to do next. All they came up with was whatever happens, they'll stick together. Jade and Perrie have been through too much, so for them there was only one answer: They needed to stick together to make this work. 

After Jade finally loosed herself from Perrie, she instantly grabbed her phone. She looked over to Perrie one last time before looking at her phone. Perrie looked like a sleeping beauty and Jade could look at her all day. The brunette was just so glad that they decided to try it one last time. They needed each other and Jade knew that. They were meant to be.

Jade furrowed her eyebrows as she saw that Jesy was calling her. Jesy normally wasn't the kind of person who'd call her that early, since she knew that Jade needed enough sleep to be fit. Especially, now that Jade got enough time to sleep.

Jade picked up the call, "Hello?"

The brunette looked over to Perrie to see if her beauty was still asleep and thankfully, she was. Jade knew she'd have to leave tonight and that they'd need to talk things through today, which is why Perrie needed to wake up soon, but Jade was thankful that she was still asleep since Jesy normally doesn't call her that early without a real reason.

"Good Morning, love!", Jesy smiled.

"What's up?", Jade asked and went into Perrie's kitchen.

Meanwhile, Perrie, - while still asleep, - touched the empty side of the bed, searching for Jade. She ended up cuddling up to the pillow Jade was using for the night. A little weird, but cute.

"I know we normally don't call you that early and I know that you need your sleep, but I got great news.", Jesy said joyful.

Jade let out a slight awkward laugh, "Ironically, me too."

"You go first."

"No, no.. You go first. Mine is.. Complicated to explain through the phone, ya know?", Jade answered. She tried to say it as convincingly as she could. 

"Though, the little scenario two days ago kinda stopped the performance, people seem to love 'Half A Heart' and it got straight on number 2 after only 24 HOURS. I wanted to call you yesterday already to tell you that, but you didn't answer so I figured you were asleep. The point is: There is a possibility you're going to get your first number one single, Jade."

Jade's eyes widened in shock, "Are you serious?!"

Jade started to jump up and down like a little child, "Yeah, totally serious. Anyways, Leigh and I got a meeting with your management to discuss future plans, I'll keep you uptading. It's going amazing Jade! Love you, bye!", Jesy smiled and hung up.

The brunette was still pretty overwhelmed by the recent news. She really thought her career would be ruined. But it was the total opposite. She finally got everything she ever wanted. Her dream girl, a successful career and great friends. It was all going so well. She really hoped it'd stay that way. 

"What's my beauty so happy about?", Perrie's voice suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Jade started to blush. Perrie's never seen her like this before, - jumping up and down like a little child. But well there's a first time for everything. Perrie laughed slightly the moment she saw Jade blush, but instantly came up to her and gave her a big hug.