12 | No More Sad Songs

Her naked body hit the mattress with force as Perrie crawled her way on top of the stranger under her. Perrie connected their kiss roughly and spinned them around so the stranger would be on top of her. This must have been the third person this week already, but Perrie didn't really care. The blonde started to go out almost every night the past two weeks. One one night stand after another, one blury night after another. She mostly couldn't remember anything from the day before the day after. It was like she pulled a switch. No emotions. Only fun. Fun with people she never met before. She's been acting all cold and bitchy to Leigh and Jesy, too. It was like she never wanted to feel any kind of emotion ever again. Her best friends were gone. Both of them were on Tour right now and her other two best friends were spending time with Jade. The first day, Perrie cried herself to sleep while listening to sad songs. The next day, the blonde saw herself in the mirror and realized that it was time to end this game. So she went to a club near her. And that's when she hooked up the first time with some stranger. It was a guy. Tall, dark hair, a sympathic smile, good in bed. She didn't want to be reminded of Jade, but the more she did it, the less she cared. That's when Perrie started to hook up with girls, too. The media also noticed that Perrie's been acting weird lately. She wore much darker make-up and changed her hair color, too. Well, the hair color wasn't new since she changed back to pink, but something about her personality changed. It was like she wanted to get rid of everything that Jade once touched, - like her heart.

A soft moan escaped the blonde's mouth as her current hook up started to suck on her sweet spot. This time it was a girl. Her name was Amber. Though, Perrie didn't really keep that in mind. All she knew was that this girl was really good at what they were doing. Perrie enjoyed it. She forgot everything for a while. Leigh and Jesy were worried sick, though. They knew why Perrie was doing what she was doing. Once Perrie brought a hook up to her apartment, but the blonde forgot that Leigh was crashing at her house, - since Perrie was really drunk - which is why Leigh found out about the multiple hook ups. Since then, Leigh didn't know what to do. She knew it was because of Jade, but whenever she talked to Perrie and tried to bring Jade up, Perrie's face turned cold. Perrie completely shot down. Jesy decided to call Zayn. She wanted him to know what was happening to Perrie. She was drinking alcohol everyday, skipping interviews and photoshoots. Little Mix was on the line, but Perrie clearly didn't notice that. She rather kept doing what she was doing. 

"Baby..", Perrie moaned quietly. "I'm beggin'", she whispered frustrated. The dark-haired girl smirked to herself as she started to tease Perrie by kissing down her body. It was a night like no other. Perrie got used to it. It was her life, basically. She'd go to a club, drink the pain away and then distract herself with someone else. Someone who wasn't Jade. Later on she'd go home and go to sleep immediately. Well, it depend on whether she took the girl - or boy - to her apartment or if she went to theirs. Right now, she was at Amber's. Perrie would probably not even remember a thing that happened the morning after, though she knew what she was doing. It didn't bother her that she couldn't remember details. The hook ups were meaningless anyways. 

The next morning was the same as always. Perrie woke up in her apartment and took a sip of the bottle of wine which was on her night stand. You couldn't really tell if she was an alcoholic. She was sober most of the time, but days like these were days were she needed the great taste of her healing potion. Perrie put the bottle back on her night stand and rubbed her eyes. She was really tired and she definitely didn't look good. Old make-up from last night was on her face, but she didn't bother. She didn't feel like taking it off. Her hair was messy and they looked like she hadn't showered in weeks, though the last time she did was three days ago. Today, the blonde beauty actually had to meet up with Leigh and Jesy and their management to discuss what would come next. It was already 2017 and new projects were about to start. But as Perrie looked at the clock, she realized she was thirty minutes late anyway, so why even bother. She probably already missed the important stuff and she'd get an e-mail later on anyway.