The Club

I sat at the bar in the crowded club looking down at my glass of jack and coke. I zoned out the noise of the young people laughing and dancing to the beat. I'm so lost in thought that I don't notice the young brunette sit down next to me. I look up to the young girl and am so amazed by her beauty that I am at a loss for words. I am snapped back to reality when I hear the most beautiful laugh. " Are you okay?" she asked. I took a minute to respond finding it hard to believe that she is actually talking to me. "I'm doing much better now with you here" I responded with a small smile. She looked at me with a slight blush to her cheeks. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. She has long black hair that just fell so effortlessly down her shoulders. Eyes that looked like they held the universe in them. I was so busy taking in her beauty that I didn't hear her asking me a question. "I'm sorry could you repeat that please" I said. She looked at me with a small frown. " I asked what your name was cutie" I was taking by surprise with the nickname and slightly blushed. "Its y/n, how bout yours beautiful?" she smiled and responded lowly while reaching out her hand "Its Lauren". A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I reached out my hand and gently took hers shaking lightly. "So what will you have Lauren?" "I'll have a Jack and Coke". I turned towards the bartender and raised my hand signaling him to bring two drinks. A couple hours later I find myself in my apartment with my hands wrapped around Laurens waist. "Can I kiss you?" I asked in such a low voice not noticing the change in my tone. I get lost in her movements as I watch her reach her hand up and wrap around my neck slowly bringing me down to meet her lips. I stop before our lips touch and look into her eyes. I finally get the courage to kiss her. It was better than I thought. Her lips are soft and taste like whiskey. The kiss soon turns heated as I hear her release a small moan. Our tongues battling for dominance. I quickly move my hands down her body and wrap them around her thighs lifting her up and pushing her into the nearest wall. She starts running her hands through my hair pulling closer. I break away from her lips and start leaving opened mouthed kisses on her neck leaving marks everywhere. I pick her up off the wall and start walking to the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and she quickly took off her top. I took a moment to take in her body. I snapped back to reality and slowly took off my shirt revealing my four pack. She slowly reached up and ran her hand over my abs. I watched her intently waiting for her next move. She suddenly stopped and looked up at me. Her eyes dilated and nothing but lust. She quickly grabbed me by the waistband of my jeans and pulled me down on the bed. She quickly reattached our lips as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I started slowly grinding into her hearing her lowly moan.