The Tie (part 1)

I sat there shocked by what I hand just heard come from her mouth. I sat there thinking bout what I should but was interrupted by Lauren sitting down in my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck. She leaned in close and whispered in my ear before biting my earlobe and getting up and walking back to the bedroom. I sat there for a minute before getting up and walking into the bedroom and closing the door behind me and locking it. I turned around and Lauren was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me waiting for my next move. I walked to the edge of the bed and stood infront of her before slowly pulling my shirt over my head revealing my bare chest and four pack. Her eyes roamed my body before she reached her hands up and started tracing the outlines of my abs. I grabbed her hands and shook my head. She obeyed and I reached down and slowly started taking my pants off watching her watching my every move. I turned around and walked over to my suitcase and took one of my ties out and turned around walking back to Lauren. I leaned in and kissed Lauren on the lips and gently pushed her down on the bed grabbing her hands and tying them together above her head. I straddled her waist and ran my hands down her chest before leaning into her ear.

"Are you ready kitten?" She took a deep breathe in and nodded her head. I smirked before climbing off her and bring my head in between her legs spreading them open and looking at her wet pussy. I licked up her slick folds before kissing her thighs and slowly taking her clit into my mouth sucking hard and licking. I brought my hand up to her entrance and pushed the tip of my middle finger in teasing her. I slowly pushed the rest of my finger into her hearing her gasp before I started thrusting slow and hard into her tight pussy. I kissed up her body and took one of her boobs into my mouth sucking hard feeling her move her hands down to grab my head. I grabbed her hands and pushed them back down above her head.

"Don't move kitten" My voice was strict. I went back to giving her boob attention before adding another finger into her and going faster hearing her moan and panting my name. I started grinding into my hand making me go deeper and harder with every thrust. I started curling my fingers and I found her g-spot. I added another finger going as fast as I can hearing her moans get louder. With on final thrust and curl of my fingers she came moaning my name. I helped her ride out her orgasm before pulling out and putting my fingers into my mouth licking all of her juices off my fingers. I leaned down and kissed her deeply making her moan at the taste of herself. I untied her hands and suddenly she flipped us over before leaning in close to my ear.

"Your turn. Daddy." In that moment I knew I was fucked. Literally fucked.

-----------------------

So I tried um theres a second part to this but yeah sorry if it sucked guys