The Walk

I woke up in bed alone and felt my body aching and my eyes burning. I layed there for awhile thinking about everything that happened last night and then I remembered everything that I had told Lauren. I sat up immediately and looked at the other side of the bed and found it empty. I looked down at my lap and sighed before pulling the covers from off my body and walking to the bathroom starting the shower. I pulled my shirt over my head and looked at myself in the mirror. What I saw was something I never wanted to see. My eyes were bloodshot and I was pale I reached my hand up and touched my chest feeling my heart beat under my touch. I looked at myself in the eyes before undressing fully and stepping into the shower.

I stepped out of the room and walked in the other part of the hotel room to find it empty too. I instantly felt my heart drop as I had still not found Lauren. I grabbed my Nike hoodie and walked out the door deciding I couldn't be here any longer. I decided to walk to the hospital instead of calling my shofar. I reached into my pocket and pulled my phone out turning it off before putting it back and paying attention to where I was going. After about forty minutes I reached the hospital and walked in going to my brothers room. I didn't want to go in today so I went to the nearest waiting room and sat down thinking about everything that happened last night. I started to silently cry thinking about everything I had told Lauren, things no one else knows. I looked up and out the windows that were beside me and just sat there numb. I lost track of time before I felt someone sit down next to me and I turned my head to see my sister. She smiled at me for the first time in a while.

"I'm sorry Dylan I'm so sorry" I broke down and felt her wrap her arms around me whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

"Its not your fault y/n its not your fault" her voice cracked and I held onto her tighter knowing she needed me just as much as I needed her in this moment. We sat there for awhile in each others arms before pulling back and sitting in silence. I looked over at her and realized how grown up shes become and I thought about the times we used to argue over little things and go to the movies together. I grabbed her hand before speaking again.

"I need to tell you something but I need you to promise me you wont tell anyone. Not even mom and dad okay?" My voice was hoarse. She looked at me and nodded before whispering a 'I promise". I took a deep breathe looking down at our hands.

"I went to the doctors a few weeks ago for something that I thought was small. I started to get sick a lot and started to have nose bleeds so I went in for a check up and they did a whole bunch of tests. A couple days later I went in for the follow up and they told me something sis" I paused before speaking again feeling my throat closing from what im about to tell her.

"I have cancer Dylan. I have lung and lymphoma cancer and right now their figuring out what stage they are. I go in in two weeks to start planning what to do next." BY now I had tears flowing down my face. I looked over to my sister seeing her start to cry. I instantly pull her into a hug and hold her as tight as I can hearing her sob into my shoulder. We sat there for awhile before we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. We looked up and saw our parents standing there with sad smiles on their faces. I stood up and held my hand out for my sister to take. I pulled her into a hug before turning to my parents and hugging them both before they said their goodbyes. I sat back down in the chair and waited a little while longer before getting up and going into my brothers room seeing him in the same position. I sat down by his bed and grabbed his hand. I noticed his skin was a little warmer today and he wasn't as pale as yesterday. I started talking to him again and telling him everything. I looked up at the clock on the wall and realized it was already nine o'clock at night. I looked back down at my brother before standing up and placing a kiss on his forehead before leaving. The walk back to the hotel was actually quite nice. I made a stop at a near by coffee shop and picked up a drink and something to eat before continuing my walk back. When I walked into the hotel room I still found it empty and no sign of her coming back. I sighed and walked into the bedroom getting dressed for bed when I heard a knock on the door. Furrowing my eyebrows I walked to the door and answered it finding Lauren standing there shaking. I moved to the side and let her in before closing the door and looking at her with a confused look on my face. She walked to the bedroom and closed the door and I let her be so I took a seat on the couch turning the tv on and watching some random ass show that was on. A few minutes later Lauren walked out in a robe and my face heated up. She slowly walked towards me and I couldnt tear my eyes away from her. She stopped right infront of me before undoing the robe and revealing her naked body. The robe fell to the floor and I was speechless. The next words that left her mouth was the last thing I had expected.

"I want you to fuck me"

----------------------------

Hey guys so I don't know if this story is any good so if you could tell me or not let me know thank you and expect smut for Christmas