The Make Up

I woke up back in my hospital bed again but now with my hands in cuffs. I guess they really didn't want me to leave. I sighed and rested my head back on my pillow and closing my eyes once again. I sat there for about thirty minutes before I heard the door open and someone come in. I opened my eyes and looked at the person who entered my room and saw Lauren standing there with a sad look on her face. Her tears had left trails down her beautiful face but from what I could tell she hasn't cried for a little while. Her eyes were a little red and I could tell she was tired. She slowly walked up to my bed and grabbed my hand rubbing my knuckles before leaning down and placing a kiss on my forehead. I smiled slightly before sighing once again.

"I'm sorry Lauren. I never meant to hurt you, all I've ever wanted was for you to be safe and happy. I just didn't want to hurt you but look what happened. I did just that and im so sorry. I'm sorry Lauren I really am." I was now crying wanting nothing more but for her to be happy and all ive done is hurt her. She reached her hand up and wiped away my tears before leaning down and placing a soft kiss on my lips. The kiss was slow and passionate it was gentle. She rested her forehead against mine before grabbing a chair and sitting down next to my bed. The next couple of hours went by slowly and we were making small talk. I would tell her stories from when I was younger and in return she would tell me about her childhood too. As of now I was alone in my room because Lauren had left to go get us dinner. I was in the middle of watching a show on the little tv in the corner of the room when I heard the door open. I found my doctor standing there with a small smile on his face.

"Good afternoon Ms. y/l/n" He said with a deep voice pulling up a chair and sitting down.

"Good afternoon doc. So whats up?" I tried being relaxed but how could I after everything that's happened. He looked at me and smiled before untying the cuffs around my wrists.

"I need to speak to you about some things if you feel up for it right now"

"Of course Doc" I replied while rubbing my wrist.

"Well, I had some nurses run some test and take some scans to see how everything was and I have some good and bad news." He spoke while looking at some papers in his hands. I sighed and looked down.

"When isn't there bad news. Start with the bad news please."

"Well bad news is when you tried to run out of the hospital you had ruptured a stitch that we had put in to keep your lung from getting infected. Now the good news is that I can go back in and fix it but I can also remove the bad tissue from your lungs while doing so." I felt a little relieved that the problem could be taken care of. I smiled a little.

"Whens the soonest we can do the procedure?" I asked with hope that it would be soon.

"Well the soonest I have available is in a couple days but if I have a cancellation ill let you know" He spoke with a small smile on his face. I thanked him and shook his hand before he got up and left. I laid my head down and sighed in relief. I sat up a little and looked around the room before noticing my cell phone on the stand next to me. I reached over being careful not to injure myself more. I grabbed my phone and went to my contacts clicking on my old associates name and calling him.

"Hello" He answered with a firm tone.

"I need the job done this week and as soon as possible." I spoke in a strict voice. I could hear him shuffling a few things around before he spoke up again.

"Ill have the team take care of it tomorrow and let you know when its done."

"Good. Have a good night." and with that I hung up. I put my phone back on the stand and closed my eyes again relaxing. I opened my eyes a few minutes later when I heard the door open again and saw Laurens mother standing there with a worried expression on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned and before I knew it she was sitting down next to me and asking me if I'm okay. I let out a small laugh and begin to tell her about everything. We sat and talked for a little while before the door opened and revealed Lauren this time with a bag of food and two drinks in her hands. She walked up to the little table that was next to my bed and placed everything down before leaning over and kissing my forehead. Mrs. Jauregui got up and gave her daughter a hug before hugging me and excusing herself and leaving.

"What took so long?" I asked worried to where she had been.

"Just the afternoon traffic and of course they had construction going on." She said sounding annoyed. I laughed and nodded my head knowing how traffic can be in Miami. She grabbed our food and we began talking again about anything and everything possible. After dinner I scooted over and let Lauren lay down in my bed cause god knows I'm not letting her sleep in that recliner again. A few minutes into the movie I had rented a sexual scene came on and I could feel the air between us turn. We sat there not wanting to ruin each others night and before I know it Laurens talking.

"Interesting movie" her voice broke a little and I laughed.

"It is but I could tell she was a bottom. Just like you." I was asking for it now. I heard her gasp and the face she made was priceless.

"I am not a bottom." She sat up a little.

"You totally are. I mean from what ive experienced you are."

"How much do you want to bet I'm a top?" I smirked.

"How bout you show me instead" My voice went low. She looked at me in surprise but quickly cleared her throat and shook her head.

"You really wanna do this right now?"

"I really do" I answered not thinking she would actually do anything but what she did next took me by surprise. She sat up and wrapped her legs around my waist before pulling her shirt off over her head. I sat there shocked and before I could respond I realized she had put my hands back into the cuffs.

"This isn't fair." I sat pouting. She laughed and leaned down close to my ear whispering.

"It so isn't" She leaned back with a smirk on her face before reaching her hands around and unclasping her bra. She slowly removed her bra revealing her perfect breast. I started getting frustrated at the fact that I cant do anything. She began to slowly grind on me before getting up and undoing her buttons on her jeans. I watched her every move. She slowly walked back up to me and pressed a button on my bed lowering it to where I was laying completely down. She got back on the bed and ran her finger from my lips all the way down to my waist before moving my hospital gown up revealing my boxers and six pack. She began to rub her fingers over my center teasing me slowly. I bucked my hips a little wanting to fuck her so bad right now.

"Kitten I fucking swear if you don't untie me right now" I was beyond frustrated and I mean who wouldn't be? She looked up at me and smirked.

"Admit I'm not a bottom" I groaned in frustration.

"You are a bottom but I guess tonight you can be a top" I looked up at her hoping she would give in.

"Ill take that answer" She said and untied my wrist. I instantly grabbed her by the waist and flipped up over not caring about my condition. I attached our lips and slowly started to grind into her hearing her gasp. I started to kiss down her neck and took one of her breast into my mouth while massaging the other. I slowly made my way further down her body licking up her pussy. I took her clit into my mouth and began sucking and licking hard. I teased her for a little bit before placing my middle finger at her entrance. I pushed the tip in wanting to tease her a little more. I finally decided not to tease anymore and pushed my finger in all the way hearing her gasp and grab the rails of the bed. I started with a slow rhythm before adding another finger going slightly faster. I curled my fingers bringing her closer to her orgasm. I removed my fingers and replaced them with my tongue. She grabbed my head bringing me closer and deeper into her tight pussy. I curled my tongue finding her g-spot. I reached my hand around and begin rubbing and pinching her clit sending her over the edge. A few minutes later after cleaning her up I sat up and leaned up kissing her lips hearing her moan at the taste of herself. I moved to the side and she got up getting dressed before laying back down next to me. I wrapped my hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me before slowly falling asleep.