The Visit

I woke up the next morning and found that Lauren wasn't in my arms anymore. I got up and walked towards the bathroom door and heard the shower running. I decided to make Lauren breakfast and walked into the kitchen and started cooking. When I finished cooking I went back into my room and got dressed in one of my favorite suits. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled slightly "Its been awhile" I though before walking out and writing Lauren a note telling her I had left for work. I walked into my garage and decided to take my 2017 Audi R8. I got into my car and left the garage driving to my office. As I exited the elevator I smiled at Kate and said good morning to her to which she replied good morning y/n. I walked into my office and sat down at my desk turning my computer on. About four hours later I get a call on my cell phone from Lauren.

"Hey Lauren what's up?" I answered with a soft tone. I could hear her let out a small laugh before answering.

"Hey y/n um I was wondering if I could come by and see you at your office theres some people I want you to meet and I also wanted to talk to you too." She sounded nervous and I smiled before replying.

"Of course Lauren I'll let Kate know to let you in." After I answered her she gave me a quick thank you before hanging up. I got back to work and told Kate about the plans before asking her to go grab lunch. An hour has passed before I hear a knock on my office door.

"Come in" I said without looking up from my computer. I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up to see Lauren and a few other people standing there looking around. I instantly got up and straightened my suit before buttoning my jacket and walking up to them.

"y/n this is my family" She said pointing to them before telling me their names and pointing to each of them.

"This is my mom Clara, my dad Mike, my brother Chris, and my sister Taylor." She said with a smile. I looked at her and smiled before turning to her family and smiling sticking my hand out to shake their hands.

"Please have a seat" I pointed to the couch in my office. I called Kate in and asked her to please get them something to drink. I sat down on the edge of my desk before clearing my throat becoming nervous.

"Its a pleasure to meet y'all" I said with a nervous tone. Laurens family and I chatted for awhile before they had to go leaving Lauren and me alone in my office. I got up off the edge of my desk and walked around to sit down in my chair. Lauren walked infront of my desk and leaned down with a smile on her face.

"I thought about what you said and" She paused biting her lip which in returned turned me on.

"I'll move in with you" She spoke in a hushed tone before standing up straight and walking around my desk. I turned my chair to face her and she leaned down resting her hands on my thighs. She leaned her head down and I could feel her breath on my lips. I closed my eyes trying not to give in and before I knew it she leaned in close to my ear and whispered "this is gonna be fun" before she stood up and walked out of my office. "This is gonna fun" I thought with a small smirk on my face. I got back to work going through my emails and calling my other companies and making sure everything was going good. I had to schedule a meeting with my company in Australia next Saturday. It was now six o'clock at night and I was just getting ready to leave when my cell phone rang.

"We're ready to meet up. We have everything planned and ready."

"Meet me at the place at seven o'clock tomorrow night don't be late" I answered with a strict voice before hanging up. I grabbed my keys and walked out of my office and got into the elevator heading down to the garage. I walked to my car and got in starting it up. I pulled out of the garage and headed to my favorite pizza place picking up a pizza and heading home. I walked into my apartment and found Lauren sitting on the couch with a blanket around her. I walked into the kitchen and set the pizza down before walking to my room and taking my suit jacket off. I walked back out of my room and begin rolling my sleeves up and grabbing two plates putting two slices of pizza on each and pouring Lauren and me a glass of water. I took Lauren her  plate first to which she smiled and thanked me. I grabbed my plate and sat down next to her watching the movie that was on the tv. When we finished eating I excused myself and grabbed our plates taking them to the kitchen and washing them before heading to my bedroom. I grabbed a pair of sweats and a tank top before heading to the bathroom. I stripped down out of my suit and turned the water on. Stepping into the hot water I started to think about everything that's going on and before I knew it, it was time to get out. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off with my towel. I put my clothes on and grabbed my tooth brush. After I was done I walked out and went back to the livingroom to find Lauren asleep on the couch. I smiled at the sight infront of me before walking to my room and moving the blanket on my bed. I walked back out and picked Lauren up bridal style and carried her to the bed laying her down and covering her up with the blanket. I walked to my office and sat down at my desk opening up my emails checking to make sure everything was in order for tomorrow night. I exited my email and opened up a new tab. I wanted to get Lauren something as a surprise and I knew exactly what to get her. I'd have to call in the morning seeing as it was already eleven at night. I decided to check my emails one more time and found a new one from just a few minutes ago letting me know that the item I bought for Lauren was ready to be picked up. I sent a reply back and told them I would be there tomorrow. I turned my computer off and left my office. I laid down in my bed and turned to face Lauren. "I'm one lucky ass person but I need to make sure she's safe" with that I fell asleep.

I woke up to my cell phone ringing. I grabbed it and left the room before checking the time. It was three in the morning. None the less I answered and a voice spoke.

"Hi this is Dr. Shephard from Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital and I'm trying to contact y/n y/ln" The mans voice spoke. My stomach instantly dropped before I replied.

"Yes this is her"

"I'm calling in regards to your brother Jason. He's been in a accident and you were listed as his emergency contact" My heart dropped and I told him I'd be there as soon as I can before I hung up. I walked back into my room and found Lauren sitting on the edge of the bed. Before I could say anything there was a knock on my door. I pointed at Lauren and told her to stay there before I went to answer the door. I opened the door and saw the last person I ever wanted to see again.