Bloody Christmas

*week later*

It was the day before Christmas and I was helping Laurens family bring in their luggage. I offered for her family to stay with me for the holiday and they gladly accepted. I set down the last suitcase before exiting the guest room and walking down the hall. I stopped infront of my office door and unlocked the door stepping inside and closing it behind me. I sat down in my chair and turned on my desktop checking my emails. I called my shofar and asked him if he had Laurens present ready for her to which he confirmed everything was set. I checked a couple more things on my computer before getting up and walking out of my office locking the door behind me. I made my way to the living room and found the Jauregui family sitting down in the living room watching a Christmas movie. I smiled at the scene infront of me and made my to the kitchen and opening the fridge. I took out a pack of chicken and begin cooking dinner. As I was putting some ingredients into the pan I heard a voice speak up behind me.

"I didn't know you could cook" Mrs. Jauregui said with a smile on her face. I smiled in return before turning the pan down to medium low and turning around to give her my full attention.

"My mother taught me at a young age and from there on I just continued to experiment with things" I smiled at the memories before letting a sigh out. She walked up to me and pulled me into a hug to which I hugged back.

"Could you use some help?" She asked with some excitement in her voice. I let out a small laugh before nodding my head and asking her to help me back some cupcakes. A few minutes later as me and Mrs. Jauregui were decorating the cupcakes I heard a camera go off and turned around. I saw Lauren standing there with her polaroid camera and a smile on her face. I laughed at her before walking over to her and taking her camera out of her hands. She looked at me confused before She realized I had put my arm around her waist and put the camera in the air taking a photo of us. I grabbed the photo and shook it a few times before the picture was clear. I looked at the photo and smiled before handing the camera and photo to Lauren going back to decorate. I set up the table with the food and poured everyone a glass of water before telling them dinner was ready.

Everyone sat down in their seats and made their plates. We were making small conversations until Mr. Jauregui spoke up and caught me off guard.

"So y/n what is it that you want with my daughter?" I swallowed the food in my mouth before resting my elbows on the table and crossing my hands.

"I just want her to be safe and happy sir. I don't want anything from here except for her to be happy. I know shes your daughter and you love her very much and are protective. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her or make her feel uncomfortable." I looked him in the eyes. I felt Lauren rest her hand on my thigh and I tensed. Mr. Jauregui smiled and nodded at me before continuing eating and making small conversation with everyone. I let out a small sigh and removed Laurens hand from thigh. I sat at the table for another ten minutes eating before excusing myself to clean the dishes. Everyone got up and went back to the livingroom leaving me to clean the dishes but Mrs. Jauregui stayed behind to help clear the table. I was in the middle of washing the dishes when I felt someone behind me. I looked over my shoulder and found Lauren standing there with her arms crossed and an unreadable look on her face. I turned back around and finished the dishes before giving her my full attention. We stood there in silence before she spoke up.

"What's wrong?" her voice was soft. I looked down at the ground and replied.

"Nothings wrong Lauren go back to your family" I walked out of the kitchen before letting her speak. I went back to my office and closed the door behind me sighing. I walked to the closet in the room and pulled out the wrapping paper and grabbing the gifts I had bought for everyone. I spent three hours wrapping everyones gifts and putting bows on them before getting up and stretching heading to the door. I walked into the living room and found that Lauren was still up watching a movie. I walked over to her and cleared my throat getting her attention.

"Can you help me with something?" I asked with a small voice. She turned to look at me and my breathe hitched. The way the lights from Christmas tree shined onto her face made her look even more beautiful. I shook my head and found her standing infront of me. I turned and lead her to my office opening the door. We walked in and picked up some presents moving them to the tree. It took us about an hour to move every gift to the living room and we both called it a night. I headed to my bedroom and got dressed for bed. I laid in bed for about an hour before finally falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning and smelled breakfast. I got up and walked out of my room heading to the kitchen. I found Laurens mom standing there cooking something in the pan. She looked up and smiled at me telling me to go sit down at the table. I listened to her and sat down with the rest of her family. I sat there eating breakfast with them before helping Mrs. Jauregui clean up and headed to the living room and found everyone sitting down and talking. We sat there for about ten minutes before I got up and caught everyones attention. I picked up a present and looked at the name before handing it over to Chris. He smiled and thanked me before I handed everyone else a present. A few hours later all the presents were opened and everyone had smiles on their faces. I cleared my throat and got their attention before calling my shofar.

" Hey is it ready?"

After a few minutes of talking on the phone I ended the call and looked at everyone. I smiled and walked over to Lauren and grabbed her hand pulling her up. She had a confused look on her face and so did her family. I nodded my head and told everyone to follow me. We exited my apartment and headed to my garage. I told everyone to wait and close their eyes before walking inside and grabbing the keys from my shofar. I smiled and thanked him before walking back Lauren and told them to grab each others hand and to follow. When we reached the part of the garage where Laurens present was I let go of her hand told them to keep their eyes closed. I walked over to the present and stood next to it before facing the family and smiling.

"You can open your eyes now" Everyone opened their eyes and they all gasped. Lauren covered her mouth with her hands and I walked towards her handing her the keys to her new baby blue Mercedes SLS AMG. She ran towards the car and started crying before turning to me and running. I was glad I was paying attention and caught her when she jumped.

"Thank you so much y/n" She said before getting down and going to check out her new car. I smiled at her and felt my heart ache. I left the family alone and went back to my apartment getting ready to start dinner. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and next thing I know I'm on the floor coughing up blood. I grabbed my stomach and I saw that my vision was going black. The last thing I remembered was seeing Lauren run over to me crying. She was so happy just a minute ago and now she has tears in her eyes.

"Lauren I'm so sorry" I said coughing up more blood.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you" and with that I blacked out.

---------------------------

No idea what im doing here but hey I'm trying

Well Merry late Christmas and Happy New Year