The Confession

*two days later*

I slowly started to move my body feeling a sharp pain through my lower stomach. I immediately stopped and laid there not moving. I slowly opened my eyes hearing a steady beeping noise coming from somewhere. My vision cleared and I soon realized I was in a hospital room. I looked around the room and found two machines with wires running out of them. I followed the wires and realized they had been connected to my body and taking vitals but the other I didn't know what it was for. I laid my head back on the pillow and slowly closed my eyes feeling tired.

I slowly started to wake up and stopped instantly hearing people talking around me. I could recognize one voice being Laurens and the others I couldn't pin point yet. I stayed silent for a little bit longer, I heard the door open and everyone went silent. I heard them whispering to the person before I heard footsteps coming closer to me.

"Her vitals are doing better than yesterday, but I'll run some more test today to determine if everything is getting better or not. I suggest we keep her for a couple more days to make sure." A deep voice said. I guess it was my doctor who was speaking I heard Lauren speak with a small okay before the footsteps slowly disappeared and it went silent. I felt someone approach me and grab my hand rubbing my knuckles before placing a kiss on my forehead. I decided to make my awakening known and slowly grabbed the persons hand holding it softly. I heard everyone gasp before I opened my eyes and looked up at Lauren who was still holding my hand with her mouth covered in shock. I smiled a little before looking around the room and seeing Kate, Mrs. Jauregui, and Taylor. I looked at them and smiled before speaking.

"What happened?" I saw Lauren look up and give everyone a look to which they nodded and proceeded to leave the room. I looked up at Lauren before she grabbed the chair beside my bed and pulled it closer to me and sat down taking my hand back in hers.

"I need you to tell me everything you remember" She spoke with a soft voice but also a sad look in her eyes. I thought for a minute trying to remember everything before it all came back. The morning of Christmas, when I surprised her with the car, and then when I blacked out.

"I remember the morning of Christmas and everything after that." I said with a confused voice. Why had I passed out?. That's the one thing I wanted to know. I looked to Lauren and saw her sigh before she looked up with tears in her eyes. Did I do something that hurt her?.

"Y/n did you know you have lung cancer?" I froze and instantly took my hand from her grasp. I knew I had lung cancer and its not the only one but I didn't want her to know. I looked away from her and down to my lap before replying.

"Yes Lauren I knew" I answered with no emotion in my voice. I looked back up at her and saw her crying. This is why I didn't want her to know. I didn't want her to feel sympathy for me. I didn't want her to feel sorry or treat me differently. I looked away from her and decided to tell her everything.

"Lauren I need to tell you some things that you don't know. I have more than one cancer. I have lung and lymphoma cancer Lauren and its stage two. Ive known for awhile and didn't want you to know. I didn't want you to treat me differently or feel sorry for me. I wanted you to treat me the same way you did that night in the club and I know it sounds selfish and I'm sorry." I didn't dare to look up at her. I didn't want to cry infront of her again.

"Look at me y/n" she said softly but I didn't respond. I was becoming my old self again. I was shutting down. I didn't want to talk to her. I didn't want her here but at the same time I do want her here.

"Look at me please" her voice was breaking and so was I but it wasn't gonna change my mind. I heard her take a deep breathe before getting up and speed walking out of the room. I finally looked up at the door and felt a sharp pain in my chest. A few minutes later Kate walked in with a mad expression and I knew I was in trouble.

"Really y/n? youre gonna push her away? you don't have a right to do this to her she has done nothing but care and love you and youre gonna fucking push her away?!" she was pissed. I looked away from her and starred at the wall infront of me.

"She loves you y/n you might not see it or want it but shes does. Shes different from the others, she cares about you more than you think and all youre giving her in return is hurting her. She deserves better from you y/n. You love her and don't try to deny it because you do. Shes changing you for the better so fucking wake up and make a decision before you hurt her even more." I looked up at her as she turned around and walked through the door leaving. I sat there for about an hour thinking about everything she said and I slowly started getting pissed at myself. I finally had enough of holding it in and grabbed the wires connected to my body and ripping them off. I grabbed the IV that was connected to my arm and tore it out before standing up and walking to the door not caring about the pain in my stomach. I walked into the hallway and headed for the nearest elevator ignoring the nurses that were trying to get me. I started to run not wanting to be caught and pressed the down button opening the elevator and stepping in. I pressed the first floor and closed the doors before the nurses could get in. My adrenaline was sky high and I was furious. The door opened again revealing the first floor and that's when it happened. I bolted down the hallway and tried to find the main entrance of the hospital. I turned the corner and right when I heard a security guard yelling. I headed for the front doors and ran outside. I looked around trying to figure out where to go when I noticed Lauren and her family. She was still crying and her family were trying to help her. Before I could run towards her I felt someone wrap their arms around me and try to pull me back inside. I started yelling and screaming for them to let me go but they wouldn't put me down. I looked back at Lauren and found her and her family starring at me with worry in their eyes.

"Lauren! I'm sorry! Lauren!" I started yelling at her. I needed to speak to her and tell her I was sorry. The officer had finally pulled me back inside and I soon felt a sharp pain in my stomach again. I screamed out in pain before I saw a doctor with a needle approach. He inserted the needle into my arm and I soon felt my body relax and get tired. I felt the pain slowly go away and saw Lauren running towards me. My vision was going black, Lauren grabbed my hand and I started crying.

"I'm sorry Lauren" I whispered to her. She placed her hand on my cheek and said it was okay.

"I love you Lauren" and with that everything went black.

------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in awhile been busy lately but ill try harder. If yall could leave some ideas for me that would be awesome also let me know if yall like it or not.

Well I love yall peace out