The Bedroom

I grabbed the waistband of her shorts and started pulling them off feeling her smooth skin beneath my fingertips. I started leaving wet kisses down her body marking her. She reached her hand down and grabbed the back of my head pushing me down towards where she needed me most. As I reached her wet center I placed a gentle kiss on her pussy. I lick up her folds once and start slowly sucking on her clit hearing her breathing speed up. I look up and make eye contact with her beautiful eyes seeing only lust fill them. I reach my hand up to her pussy and start teasing her entrance. I slowly start circling the entrance of her pussy feeling her get wetter by the second. I listen to her begging for me to stop teasing her and fuck her. I finally give in and push my middle finger into her tight center. She gasp finally having my finger in her. I start picking up my pace and add another finger hearing her panting my name. "Faster y/n" I add another finger and start going as fast as I can, watching her put a hand over her mouth to try and keep quiet. The sight before me is turning me on even more. Her boobs bouncing as I start to fuck her faster and harder going deeper with every thrust. I feel her pussy start to tighten around my digits and I pull out replacing my fingers with my tongue. She releases a loud moan and grabs the back of my head bringing me deeper into her tight pussy. I curl my tongue and she releases the biggest moan I've heard from her. I found her g-spot and start repeatedly hitting it bringing her closer to her high. I reach my hand around and start rubbing and pinching her clit. With one final curl of my tongue and pinch of her clit she comes screaming my name. I help her come down from her high and finally pull out cleaning all of her juices. I kiss up her body and place a kiss on her lips hearing her moan at the taste of herself. She smirks at me "your turn y/n". This is gonna be a good night I thought.