Before The Begining

* ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.*

* Devin's Pov *

I looked as he slumped in the chair; half of his life was beaten out of him.

" Niggah I'm going to give you one more time to tell me , who the fuck got her !" I screamed losing my patience.

" Niggah -- you gone' have to kill me, before I snitch " he spat.

If killing this Niggah is the only resort, I will have to. Either way I'm going to find out who took her.

I cocked back the 9mm.

"Death before Dishonor huh?" I chuckled. "Hope That Mo'fucka you dying fo' is worth it".

Pointing the gun to his forehead.

" See you in hell " he said closing his eyes , and clenching his jaw.

" Have a spot reserved for me, tell satin I'm coming with heat" I said.

I starred at the man as he whispered his prayers. I let him finish, then the gun went off.

POW POW POW POW !

4 shots for the four people he took from me. I whipped the gun off, and placed it back in my boxers, I put my shirt over the gun.

"Yo, Bro we need to make moves NOW!"

He said looking out the window.

" Niggah knew he was going to die , shit was a set up"

He took his gone from his boxers, and loaded the clip.

I walked to the window, while taking out the 9mm and reloading as well. I slid the curtain open just enough that I can see through one eye. At least 10 men were walking into the building following a black van, unloading around 5 to 8 more men.

I closed the curtain and walked toward Rico.

"Man, let's bow our heads, and pray"

I said moving my hand to his head bringing it to mine.

Respecting my religion he accepted and bowed his head.

"Lord please forgive me for I have sinned and will sin again" I lifted my head looking at Rico in his eyes.

"Let's kill these Fuckers"