Chapter 10

Waking up the next morning, I felt better.

I walked to the kitchen and turned on the T.v, not changing the channel, I left it as is and opened the refrigerator.

"Reports are saying 20 year old Roger Clemons was shot last night around 2 am, in a dark ally coming from a bar on the upper east end, he was alone at the time and was attacked unknowingly, police are saying it was a homicide and that who ever did it planned it out carefully, that the evidence is hard to find..."

I turned to the T.v quickly.

Goddamn Max.

I ran to my room to grab my phone and called up Max.

*Phone Rings*

" The person you have dialed has a voicemail that has not been set-"

I hung up the phone and turned back to the tv.

" I knew it "

All in a matter of time before shit gets crazy.

My phone rings, seeing that it was max, I quickly answered.

" What's up shorty?" He asked.

" Yo ! Max tell me you didn't!" I said.

" Didn't what?" he asked confused.

" Did you kill roger?" I got to the point.

" Kill who ? , Oh nah , I didn't " he said not caring.

" Come on max , nows not a time to lie , shits going to hell , you know how many people will be on it ? his boys will start war, please tell me you didn't !" I said worried.

" Chill shorty , you know if I do anything, it won't be hot , " I " personally didn't kill him , but I can't say I had nothing to do with it"

Knowing max , he doesn't kill hisself , he hire people to I still was worried.

" Max , if anything goes down call me" I said seriously.

" I know I got you hitta, I'mma hit you up later though , I got to handle something, iight ?" He said dismissing me.

" Ok max "

I hung up.

Shits going to get hot.

* 1 week later *

I still been keeping up with my mother , but everything still seemed to be the same, no movement of any sort.

I laid back and switched through the channels at the hospital.

The room door opens.

" Hey ! hey !" says a female voice.

I automatically jumped up.

" Ahhh , my girl ! " I hugged her.

" Hey Cuzzo ! How you been?" She said walking fully into the room.

" Man , I been good I been hanging in there, what's up with you ? Cindy can't call no more?" I said jokingly walking in behind her , keeping the door ajar.

" Nah, Cindy just busy" Cindy said while placing the flowers she bought for my mother on the window seal and steeping to her to kiss her forehead.

Cindy was my older cousin. She was very pretty , she stood around 5'4 , and had long black curly hair, that ended above her buttocks. she had tattoos on her arms but not too much, a flower on her right wrist , our grandmothers name on her left forearm, and a cross on her left shoulder. Her figure was that of an hourglass, medium sized boobs, but thick thighs and a plump but.