Chapter 5

Arriving to the party, I debated on going in.

"Hey Toya" a voice addressed.

Turning at the voice, I wasn't really surprised to see who it was.

"What do you want" I asked with attitude.

"I want you" walking up to me he leaned in for a kiss.

Shoving him out the way, I stepped back.

"What the hell's your problem" smelling the alcohol linger off him, I could tell he had 3 cups to many.

"Baby what are you talking about, I just want to be with you , I miss you, I mean, I didn't mean to break your heart, but I was confused" he started to walk towards me.

Stepping back, I can see that he was getting upset.

"Roger, your drunk" I continued to step back.

Looking into his cup.

'' I'm just a little buzzed baby, come here give me a kiss" he said leaning in.

Backing up faster, I bumped into a hard solid wall. I turned to realize that we were on the side of the hotel out of sight.

I was stuck.

Dropping his cup onto the ground, he grabbed my hands and put them over my head.

"You're still beautiful" he whispered into my ear.

Trying to escape from his grip, I started to get dizzy from the aroma of alcohol.

''Roger get off of me!'' I yelled.

He quickly put one hand over my mouth while the other was still holding both hands over my head.

'' Keep screaming, no one is going to hear you'' he chuckled.

Knowing what he said was right. no one was outside the hotel.

''Mmmm, lemme see if you taste the same'' he started to kiss on my neck.

Moving my head trying to get away, he grabbed my neck.

''Move again, and I will kill you'' he squeezed my throat, causing me to gasp.

I'm going to die.

Realizing I still hand my gun on me, I started to feel a little secure.

Letting go of my neck, his fingers trailed to my breast, he gently squeezed them, while putting his face into my neck.

I tried not to feel aroused.

Feeling his hot breath on my neck , made me get nervous. I tried to escape from his grip.

I got one hand free and smacked his face.

Stunned at the hit, he let go to hold his cheek, I ran around to the front entrance, and went inside.

"Umm there is supposed to be a party going on here ? " I asked a guy who looked like he was intoxicated as well.

" Yea , baby , there is " he said checking me out.

Getting disgusted at the sent of vomit , I can tell he was done for, but I wasn't ready for roger to catch up with me.

" Can you please tell me what room and floor" I said quickly.

" Yea I can tell you sweet pea, in my room .." he joked, swinging his red cup in the air.

Half irritated , I asked again.

" Where is the party, you are trying my patience you drunk shit turd"

" 5th floor , room ..... room ... uh room " he snaps his fingers as if the words were on the tip of his toungue.