Chapter 6

POW

I watched as the figure fell to the floor, the whole hotel room got quite.

I was shocked to see who it was.

" OH MY GOD , MAX IM SO SORRY"

I rushed to see if he was ok.

He lifted himself off the floor.

" Damn Toya ! You and your trigger happy ass ! "

I was surprised to see I didn't do a lot of damage.

" I'm so sorry max ... I'm so sorry"

" It's straight shorty, ahh "

I watched as he grabbed his shoulder, seeing blood, I got nervous.

Did I shoot him?

" Come sit Max"

I helped him to the seat near the closet.

Not to long till everybody came in the room to see what happened.

Watching all they're eyes as they seen the blood on the floor, they lost control.

" MAX ! OH JESUS ARE YOU OK" said a female who looked scared.

" Im straight, just a little scratch , go play the music before they think something really is going on , if anybody says was it a gunshot tell them it was the song" he started to unbutton his shirt.

Everybody left them room, I followed to close the door.

" Max, I am so sorry ! " I walked to him, my hands trembled.

" It's straight shorty, I was hearing some shit in here , say , what the fuck was going on" he tried to lift his shoulder to bring the shirt off, struggling I walked to him and helped.

" My ex , he was drunk ... He uh ... he tried to rape me" I said nervously.

" RAPE YOU ?! who's your ex ? " He said angrily.

" Nobody , I'm fine now , I'm more worried about you.

" No fuck me right now , I honestly thought y'all was role playing , so I walked away, who the hell is that cat?"

I hesitated on his question.

" Roger , Roger Clemons , I use to go to school with him."

" Roger ? I don't know who that is, and I know everybody that's at this party right now"

I took off his shirt and walked to the bathroom to grab a washcloth and wet it with warm water.

I walked back to see him putting back on his shirt.

" What are you doing , where you going?" I asked confused.

" I'm going to kill this Niggah " he said walking to the door.

" No max it's fine I took care of it. Sit let me clean your scratch, that's the least I can do."

Ignoring me, he opened the door and turned to me.

" Least you can do is let me handle this how you getting home?"

I looked at him with a frighten look, knowing there's no talking max out of anything, it won't be long till I see roger on the news, after being killed.

" Umm the bus"

" No your not" he took his phone out his pocket.

He dialed a number.

" Yo , bro ? I need you to drop off my friend at her house , I'll give you money ... iight ... cool ... ok " he hung up. " He'll be here in 5 minutes" he walked out the room.