Chapter 4

Looking at my mother, her head was buried in her arms.

"Mam' you have to lift your face, so I can see exactly what you are doing" said an officer.

She lifted up her head slowly.

"Stan, you keep watch over them, while I go check the house" said the same officer.

A white officer entered the dining room, and held us at gun point.

Noticing that I still had my 9mm in my pants, I panicked.

I heard a bedroom door open, hearing the slight creak, I noticed it was mine.

My palms got sweaty.

Hearing him throw everything around, I actually felt scared, not that they were going to find substances, but my mother would find out as well, noticing the officer looking at me, I played calm.

3 more officers, fully armed came into the apartment.

"Is everything alright?" he asked the officer standing guard next to us.

"Yea, no sudden moves, fully corporative." he replied.

Hearing the officer in the back still searching through all my stuff, I heard him bringing out my drawers.

Fuck.

Feeling like forever he finally stopped and walked out.

Scared that he found my stash of weed, I started to sweat.

"You find anything Greg?" said Stan.

"Nah, clear over here, I'm going to the next room"

A feeling of blessing came over me.

After raiding the entire house, they finally stopped.

Officer Greg steeped into the dining room table with a clear bag in his hand.

He found it.

"Anyone cares to explain this?" he held up the small bag with only 5 dime bags.

I noticed it wasn't my stash, but I was surprised where it came from, it wasn't mine.

Looking at my mom, I seen she recognized it; she was going to fix her mouth to say it was hers but I jump to it first.

"It's mine! It's mine" I said loudly.

Officer Greg looked at me confused, knowing that my mother was going to take fault he told my mother to get off the floor.

"Your free to go Mam' as for your daughter I have to take her downtown" he said handing the bag to another officer.

I looked as my mom watched them pick me up, feeling my 9mm slipped down my leg slowly, I felt terrified.

What am I going to do?

"Take her to the car" Greg directed.

They handcuffed me and walked me out

Trying not to walk to fast, I dipped just to keep the gun on my upper thigh.

"What's the meaning of all this" I heard my mother ask walking down the hall.

"We can't really tell you right now but, come downtown and you will know" he followed us to the parking lot.

As soon as I hit the steps to outside, the whole neighborhood was standing in the street watching as if they were waiting for a body to come out as well.

Looking out onto the crowd, I noticed the same man I had just sold drugs to a few hours back standing In front of a police car with a uniform on.

This Niggah was the Feds the whole time, shaking my head I bowed to get into the cop car.