Chapter 9

I got up to reach the door.

" Who is it?" I asked

We didn't have a peephole.

" It's uh, Shaun ..."

Surprised at his turn around, I slowly opened the door.

" You left something?" I asked confused.

" Yea I did" he grabbed me in and kissed me.

Feeling his soft lips, sent a tingle down my body , but I was still confused why this is happening.

He continued to kiss me while his hands rubbed my back.

I started to kiss him back.

The feeling that I haven't felt in a long time crept through my head.

Love.

His hands trailed down my back to my plump, perfect , thick, butt.

He squeezed gently.

I started to move back in to the house, and without breaking the kiss I closed the door.

Shaun lifted me up into his arms as my legs wrapped around his petite waist.

He walked to the couch and laid me down on my back while reaching to take his shirt off.

I bit my lips at the sight of his muscles tensing up.

I knew he wanted me as bad as I wanted him.

He reached down to kiss me, while he let his hands find my breast.

It's been a long time since Shaun touched me. I missed it honestly, he would always be gentle enough to get me way over aroused, once I was at my peak, he always bought it home.

Mabey I wasn't really in love with him, Maybe I was in love with the sex.

I let him touch me , there were no limits, I wanted all of him.

Feeling my insides start to burn I couldn't help but take things into my own hands.

I stopped the kiss and climbed on top of Shaun.

" Damn, shorty , you want to take it from here?" he chuckled while squeezing my thighs and checking me out.

I looked at him and smiled.

" I got this, just relax"

I kissed his soft lips then moved to his neck, I could feel his pulse, getting stronger with every suction. I let my tongue trail from his neck to his chest, kissing and licking all over his body, he grabbed for my shirt and pulled it off.

Throwing the shirt to the floor, I reached in and licked all the way to his lower stomach, teasing him.

I looked at him, he was biting his lips, but his expression didn't give off ... love ... he looked at me with lust feeling his eyes. he grabbed for my breast.

I pulled back.

" Wait , Shaun .. I can't " I said getting off him.

He looked confused.

" Wasn't this what you wanted?" He asked trying to reach my face.

"Yea it was but , I'm just not feeling it"

He moved closer to me and put his hand on my thigh.

"Listen, just relax, I know what I'm doing, ill be gentle like always" he put his face I'm my neck, and gently kissed.

I pushed him.

" No , it's not that, I just .... I don't want to do this, and regret it"

" Regret?" he chuckled, " Regret what ma? have I ever made you regret anything before?" he asked.