Chapter 13

Seeing his face, I stood up.

" Your a cop " I said still in shock.

" No " he said finally reaching where we were all standing. " You forgot Dirty ".

It was the same cop who set me up, when I sold him weed.

" Hey, why the long faces? I know he warned you Devin, why didn't you just do as he said?" said the dirty cop.

Devin in a state of shock as I was, squinted his eyes to see if what he seen was real.

" Man, you suppose to be family, what the fuck is going on?" Devin said stepping toward him.

Two of our " own " grabbed Devin in his tracks.

" Well not necessarily, I'm only a boyfriend to your cousin, so there is no blood ties here" he said sizing up Devin.

" It's still family man, why you doing this?"

" I been on the outside looking in, and I see y'all really making something out of yourselves, I want it... and what better way then to take it " he said while walking up to Devin, he removed his cop outfit and revealed his tattoos.

He was a STF member, leader at that.

Devin shook his head.

The cop threw his shirt to the side.

" Surprised?" he asked.

" How long was this?" Devin asked.

" Long enough, I just figured if I just smash a little bitch from the family, I'll get cool with the enemies, then soon get in with the gang and take all of what you got... didn't work that way, now ... I have to take"

He reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a 9MM.

He looks to me

" You don't really speak huh?" he checks the clip, and cocks back the latch.

Feeling rage, I spit to the floor

" I don't speak pig latin " I said whipping my mouth.

Watching as the spit nearly misses his shoe, he walks up to me.

" Your very rude, do you even know who I am?" he asks resting the gun in his right hand.

I looked him in his eyes

" Dead "

He lifts his hands and strikes me, I fell to the floor, but quickly getting back up Devin runs and tackles the Cop to the floor.

Devin punches him in the face, but quickly falls to the floor as a shot let off.

" UGGH !" Devin collapses.

" NO!" I yelled.

The cop gets up.

I tried to reach Devin but two gang members grabbed me and threw me on my knees.

Devin laid there quiet.

" Well I guess I have one more to kill "

The cop walks up to me.

" Your too pretty to be in this mess, don't you think?"

I looked at Devin then to him.

I wanted the kill this nigga off rip, but my guns were laying across from me.

I spit at him once again this time right on his left shoe.

He kicked me down, and picked up his gun.

Seeing the barrel and the bullet hole, in front of my face , my life flashed before my eyes.

" Stupid bitch "

POW !

All went dark... and cold..

SORRY SORRY SORRY , FOR THE DELAY, I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH REAL LIFE SITUATIONS, I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING.

THIS IS A SHORT PART, BUT I WILL SOON ADD MORE..

PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP READING, THE BEST IS YET TO COME ❤

Thank you !
~LEXYLEX~*