Chapter 1

Original Stats:
3.9K Views. 24 Votes. 6 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Chapter 1

━━━━━━━━━

"Oh, please. You seriously think you can fit into that." I teased as Leo rolled his eyes.

"Bree, why would you even ask that question? I can fit into anything. I'm a medium now." He said simply as he picked up the tux and walked back to the dressing rooms. I laughed and turned to see Adam and Chase playing games on their phones. I made my way over to them before I took my seat next to my boyfriend of almost two years.

"What's up with you two? You're the best man Adam, you should be telling him what he can, and can't fit into." I pointed out as they continued to tap their screens. I sighed and wrapped my arms around Chase's shoulders, trying to distract him long enough for him to lose.

"Bree, I have to beat Adam. Just give us... three more minutes." Chase mumbled as he frowned in concentration. I groaned and stood up to go see if Leo had his tux on.

"Fine. But you'll be getting an earful about this later." I said sternly. Chase chuckled before turning his full attention to the game. I shook my head and followed in the direction Leo had walked off to. I stopped by the dressing room. I had seen him come out of there five times already.

"Leo? Are you ready?" I asked emotionlessly. I was getting sick of all of this.

"Bree, you may have been right. I think I'm just going to go with the tan one that Jannel liked." Leo replied glumly as he opened the door dressed in his usual t-shirt and pants. I laughed as he left the dressing room empty handed. I placed my hand on his shoulder as we turned the corner.

"Look, the majority of the time, Jannel will be right about things. You're just going to have to get used to it." I said sarcastically. We stopped by the check out counter as he payed for the suit Jannel had set aside weeks before. He rolled his eyes as he held the suit out in front of him in disgust.

"Why does she have to be right though?" Leo asked. I smiled.

"Because she's a girl. Girls know things boys don't. But in marriage, they know even more." I said with a smirk as Leo looked lost in thought.

"Yes! Ha! Finally! A game I can beat you at!" Chase yelled throughout the store. I could feel myself holding back a laugh as the store clerks looked over at Chase and shushed him. Apparently this was a high class place. I already felt unwelcome. Chase's eyes grew wide as he remembered we were in the middle of a suit store and not back at the apartments. He smiled nervously before Adam took hold of the back of his shirt and drug him out of the store.

"You two need to handle your friends." The manager ordered sternly to Leo and I. I smiled slightly as Leo laughed nervously.

"Well they left... And now were leaving." I said simply as I took hold of Leo's arm and began to walk out. He spun out of my grip and threw the suit into my arms before dramatically waving his arms around.

"Yep, we're leaving... Never to return." He said dramatically. I burst out laughing as the manager looked at us like we were crazy. Leo and I raced out of the store as we heard the faint calls of security. We walked out to see Chase and Adam leaning against the car, smiling evilly at us.

"What?" I asked defensively. Chase laughed and walked over. He wrapped his arms around me as Leo walked over to discuss the game of whatever Chase and Adam were playing.