Chapter 29 - Part Four of the Five Part Wedding Event

Original Stats:
708 Views. 27 Votes. 15 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Chapter 29 - Part Four of the Five Part Wedding Event

━━━━━━━━━

"Uh." I groaned as Chase reached over for my hand and pulled me farther down Vegas Boulevard. We had been out here all night. The sun was rising for crying out loud.

"Come on, Bree. We have to find him." Chase reminded as we pushed on. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, no duh." He huffed out a breathe.

"And twelve hours later, you're still mad." Chase muttered under his breathe. I bit into my lip and stopped walking, yanking my hand out of his grasp as I did so.

"What was that?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest. He sighed and turned to face me.

"Nothing." He tried before waving me forward. I shook my head.

"No, not nothing. I heard exactly what you said. And no, I'm not, 'still mad'. But I am now." I stated simply before turning around and walking in the opposite direction. He huffed and threw his head back before I could hear the patting of his feet against the ground.

"Well maybe I'm mad." Chase said as he began to walk beside me once more. I frowned and looked up to him.

"Oh, really? What for?" I asked fakely as we walked. He rolled his eyes.

"You not telling me about the events of the bachelorette party." Chase replied snidely. I laughed and nodded.

"Fine! You want to know?" I asked as I pulled him over to the side. Even at seven in the morning there were tons of people out here. He nodded.

"Yeah, I kind of do." He reaffirmed. Well, he asked for it.

"Here it is then. Marcus was one of the male strippers. That's why we left early." I hissed before pushing past him and walking down the street. We had to find Leo. I wasn't going to keep playing this stupid, petty relationship game. We aren't even dating any more and we still fight like an old married couple. Chase reached out and grabbed onto my wrist, pulling me back into him.

"What'd he say?" Chase asked sincerely. I shrugged as he rubbed his thumb over my hand.

"That he lost the gym. Then I told him that I had to go and we pretty much agreed to never talk again. Just like we have been." I said quietly as I let my eyes fall to the ground. I could feel his fingers curl around my chin as he lifted my head to look into his eyes.

"And you don't feel anything towards him anymore?" Chase whispered. I shook my head.

"Not for a really long time." I breathed. He nodded before glancing out to see the sun rise. I watched as in an instant his lips were on mine. I stood shocked before I pulled my arms up to wrap around his neck. He dug his fingers gently into my waist as he pulled me closer into him. I pulled away, letting my forehead rest against his as I caught my breathe. We hadn't kissed in ages. Probably because we've been broken up for almost three months.

"I wasn't expecting that." I whispered as his eyes opened to gaze into mine.

"Me either." Chase whispered back as a goofy grin took over his face.

"What does this mean?" I asked worriedly. Something like this could really mess things up. Chase frowned as his phone buzzed in his pocket. He pulled it out to see a message from Adam and Caitlyn.