Mistletoe~Jastin

Has nothing to do with this one shot, but is anyone else obsessed with Louis Tomlinson's song, Just Hold On, cause I am. It's been on repeat ever since it came out

------------------------------------

Justin and Jason are dating but Justin got mad at Jason recently and as a punishment for Jason, Jason doesn't get any kisses from Justin. So Jason decides to get a kiss one way or another, by a mistletoe.

-3rd person point of view-

"Justin, please, I didn't mean to," begged Jason to his boyfriend who was currently mad at him and who wouldn't talk to him.

You see Jason and Justin were at dinner. Justin had to go use the bathroom so he did while Jason payed for their dinner.

Jason payed for their dinner and went to the car. And he drove home...without Justin.

Justin came out of the bathroom. He looked around and he didn't see Jason so he thought that Jason was outside. So Justin went outside. He went to the parking space where they parked. Only to find the car not there. Which caused him to fill up with anger.

He pulled out his phone and immediately called Jason, getting ready to yell at his boyfriend who just had forgotten him at their dinner date.

Jason heard his phone ring so he lowered the volume of the radio in the car that he was listening to.

"Hello," answered Jason in a happy tone.

"Jason baby you forgot something at the restaurant." Said Justin in a sarcastic happy tone.

Jason eyes widen when it finally connected in his brain that he forgot Justin.

"Oh my, Justin baby I'm so sorry, I will be there in a jiffy." Said Jason and hung up quickly, he didn't want to hear Justin yell.

But of course he couldn't escape from it.

Jason turned around and went back for Justin. He arrived at the restaurant to see Justin outside waiting for him with an anger expression on his face.

Jason pulled up toward Justin and rolled down the window.

"Oh damn baby can I get your number?" Called out Jason from the window which caused Justin to snap his head towards Jason's direction.

Justin stormed to Jason's car and hopped in. He went to close the door but slammed it at the end. Which caused Jason to jump out of surprise.

"Damn Shawty, what crawled up your butt?" Teased Jason.

"Not your dick and it certainly won't be either in there for the next two weeks." Snapped Justin.

Jason's eyes went wide when he heard Justin's response.

"Justin you can't be serious," said Jason. Hopping Justin was just kidding and messing with him.