Im sorry ~Jastin

One of my queens (I have three on Wattpad) blondemccann voted on this book. IM SO HAPPY! Well she did it some hours ago but I was taking a nap and I barley saw them. THANK U SO MUCH blondemccann I love ur books. And if u don't follow her or have read her books, u totally should.

I only decided to update because of that 😂😂 and this one is a sad one. So I'm sorry
------------------------------------

Now to the one shot!!!

Jason bully's Justin. But one day Justin can't handle it anymore. So he decides to take his life

-Justin's POV-

I can't take it anymore. The pain, the bruises, the words, the punches, the kicks, everything. I just can't handle it anymore. It's to much. It's to hard. I'm not strong. I'm weak. At least that's what everyone else ALWYAS says. And I guess I just hear it everyday that I started to believe it. But it's the truth. I am weak.

I can't stand up for myself. I don't fight. I can't do anything right. Don't feel bad or sad for me because I learned how to deal with the truth. So it's ok I guess.

I walked to the cliff that my mom also happened to jump off of. She couldn't handle my dad. Also known as her husband. He would abuse her in every way possible. And now he abuses me. I can't handle it. It's to much. I just want to end my life right now. I'm not strong and I will never be.

But I had one happy thing in my life and that was Sarah. She was my only friend. She was a true friend. She stayed with me all this time when she could have been poplar. The only reason she wasn't was because she hung out with me. Sarah definitely had the looks to be popular.

Before I came to this cliff, I sent Sarah a message saying goodbye cause I didn't want to do it in person. And if I did, she would have stopped me. So this is what I said,

"I'm sorry Sarah. I know you wanted me to be strong but I can't anymore. I only held on the last few years beciase of you and for that I will be grateful. Grateful that you gave a chance to have a true friend."

That's what I texted her. She's my best friend and will always be. And I'm really happy that she gave me a chance when no one else did. And for that i will ALWYAS be grateful.

I looked over the view one more time. The ocean was shining will the sun was going down.

I whispered one more thing before I let myself fall.

"I'm coming mommy," is what I said.

Then I let myself go. I fell over the cliff and let myself fall. I felt my body hit the water then I felt the whole water going into my mouth, making me drown. Soon I felt my body giving up. I closed my eyes and let myself go. Finally happy! For once I would be happy. I would finally see my mommy that I have missed.

But the last thing on my mind was,

"Humans create other humans but humans also kill others with words"

-3rd person point of view-

-Monday morning-

One Shots (Justinxb)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें