No more~Jastin

IMPORTANT:

I will be publishing a new book on Justin's birthday. So look out for that. It will mean the world to me if u could vote and comment on it. But it's not out yet. I will announce when it's out. Love u guys and thank u

JUSTIN always finds Jason cheating on him. And every time he forgives him. But now Justin has found someone better and is now willing to stand up for himself. He will no longer deal with Jason's bullshit.

-Justin's pov-

"Thank you sir," I said to my boss since he let me clock out early today.

I guess you could say that I was tired and you could clearly see it on my face.

Things are just not right at home. I have a boyfriend who is constantly cheating on me. I've told him before that if he keeps doing it, I'm not gonna keep forgiving him.

There's only so much I can take before I break.

I clocked out and started heading towards the exit.

"BIEBER!" Someone called me from behind.

I turned around and saw my boss walking towards me.

Please don't fire me

The only thing I could think of.

"Yes sir?" I asked him.

"Take the next two days off. Clearly you need it. And don't worry I'll pay you. You've done a lot for this company," he said and ended it with a smile. Which I gladly returned.

"Thank you so much sir," I told him, very grateful. I do need a time off.

"No problem, now go, go rest," he said while shooing me away.

I laughed which he did too.

We said out final goodbyes and we both went our separate ways.

I walked out of the company building that I work for and went to my car that was parked in the back.

I finally got to my car and hoped in then drove home. Ready to see Jason, even if he cheats on me, I still love him. I know call me stupid but that's just how I feel. But I told him that If he cheated on me one more time, then I'm leaving him. I already have a house bought just in case he does end up cheating on me.

-skip car ride-

I finally arrived home and saw that Jason was indeed home.

I got out of my car and walked towards the front door. I got my house key out and opened the door.

I walked in and I heard noises from upstairs and at that moment, my heart dropped to my ass.

I slowly walked upstairs, not wanting to jump to conclusions.

I finally arrived at our room. And you could clearly hear moaning and groaning.