Walk at a park~Jastin

Justin Bieber  decides to take a walk at a park at night. And there he meets Jason McCann, the worlds most wanted criminal. Now who knew that by taking a walk to the park would lead to Justin finding the love of his life.

-Justin's POV-

I left my house in the middle of the night. I didn't care nor did my parents care. All they care about is drugs and alcohol. I could be dead and they still wouldn't care nor would they shed a tear.

I walked towards the park where my family used to go all the time. My family wasn't always like this. We used to be the perfect family, Other families would always look at us with jealousy. But we wouldn't care. We went on vactions, went camping, etc, but all that ended when we learned that my older brother died in a car accident. He was 17 while I was 15. His death took a toll on my parents so to cope with the pain, they turned to drugs and acohol. Things for us will never be the same anymore. Me, I don't care what I do, my brother died, my parents don't care anymore, my family is ruined while I watched it go down the hill. And there was nothing I could do to stop it. I tried multiply times but it didn't end so good. I even sometimes think of taking my life but I know Devin, my brother, wouldn't want that for me. So I keep going for him and him only. He always had high expectations for me and I always met this expectations, I didn't want to let him down.

As I sat down on the swings, I saw a black figure looking at me from a distance, only I didn't care. They could kill me and I would be happy cause I would go and see my brother.

I closed my eyes as a flashback came in my mind.

~Flashback~

"Catch me if you can," I yelled to Devin as we played tag.

My dad watching us with a smile on his face from the backdoor. My mom was making lunch for us. I kept running as I saw Devin start to pick up his pace. I looked back to see where Devin was but when I did, I didn't see the tree in front of me causing me to run into it once I turned around. I hit my forehead on it and fell backwards on the ground.

"JUSTIN!" Yelled Devin as he ran towards me.

He got down on his knees and started to check my forehead.

"Are you ok?" He asked me while I just laid there in shock.

"JUSTIN!" He yelled in my face causing me to just burst out laughing.

"I'm so dumb," I laughed causing Devin to smile then join in on the laughter.

Devin stood up and offered his hand to me which I gladly accepted. We both walked back to our house and into the kitchen only to smile at the scene. My dad was hugging my mom from behind while putting his chin on her shoulder, both just smiling from happiness. That was something I want. I want love like my parents.

~Flashback over~

I snapped out of the flashback, and looked around the park. It was empty like my heart. No one was here. No kids nor people. But that's good since Its 2 am. I looked around once more and sighed. Another flashback coming to me. Only this once was the one that changed me and my family forever.

~2nd Flashback~

My mom, dad, and me were in the living room watching a movie late at night waiting for my older brother to come home. Mom and Dad were cuddling on the couch while I sat on the love seat watching the movie but looking at my parents once in a while.

Suddenly the doorbell causing me to furrow my eyesbrows. Who would come visit us at this time? My parents gave me the same look. My dad paused the movie and we all walked towards the door. Dad opened the door and we were met with a policeman standing on our porch. We all looked at him in surprise. He can't be here because of Devin. Devin has never done anything bad.

"How can I help you?" Asked my dad, shock evident in his voice.

"Is this is the Bieber household?" He asked, looking down at his pad that he had in his hand.

"Yes," Stated my dad.

"I'm here because Devin Bieber," said the policeman, causing all our breath to hitch.

"What about our soon?" Asked my mom.

"I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but Devin Bieber has passed away due to a serious car accident." Said the policeman.

~2nd Flashback Over~

That one sentence changed my whole life around. I didn't notice that I was crying until someone above me wipped away my tears causing me to look up at them only to see that it eas the dark figure I eas talking about earlier. But now I could see them. He was wearing all black with a black mask. But you could see his crystal blue eyes and some of this person's platuim blonde hair sticking out from his mask.

"Yea?" I asked him.

"I was wondering why a beautiful man like you is crying by yourself?" He asked in a soft tone.

"Life is hard, unfair, depressing." I listed off.

"Mind telling me why?" He asked, sitting on the ground in front of me, causing me to look down at him.

"My family was ruined with one sentence. It took one sentence to break my once sweet, caring, loving family to a cruel, druggie addicted, alcoholic addicted family." I said as tears once again fell from eyes down my cheeks and onto my clothes/ground.

"What was the sentence?" The man asked with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry for being the one to tell you but Devin Bieber has passed away due to a serious car accident," I cried out as my body shook from my hard cries.

I miss my brother so much. He didn't deserve to die. He was still young. He still had his life ahead of him.

"Oh," said the guy standing up and pulling me into a hug.

After sometime, he pulled away and took off his mask causing me to gasp as his true identity was reveled.

"You're Jason McCann." I said surprised.

And I know that I should be scared, terrified, nervous, but I wasn't. I only felt one thing and that was protected. I felt protected around him. And I had no idea why.

I looked up at him while he looked down at me. We held eye contact as I got lost in his blue eyes that looked almost white. His eyes are so beautiful.

He leaned down and I leaned up. Finally are lips met and that's when I felt it. I felt something I have never met. The butterflies in my tummy. The sparks all around my body.

We pulled away and held eye contact while breathing heavily.

He held lust, adoration, and love in his eyes while my eyes held the same.

And at that moment, I knew that Jason McCann, the world's most wanted criminal, was the love of my life that I met at a park. And I was not losing him like I lost my brother and family.