Hollywood~Jastin

Justin comes back from being on tour. He goes to his best friends house. Only they found out Justin has changed. He's not the same humble person he used to be. I guess you could say that the fame got to his head.

-Jason's POV-

I jumped in my spot on the couch as I awaited for my best friend to come home. His name is Justin Bieber. He went on tour after being discovered and putting an album. Well actually this is his second tour and like third album.

Ryan and Chaz, our other best friends, looked at me with annoyance in their eyes.

"Quit jumping. You've been doing that for the past five damn minutes. We know you wanna hop on Justin's dick but the couch cushion isn't his jerry." Said Ryan causing me to blush cause the whole jumping on his dick part is true while Chaz laughed like it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. Causing me to huff once my cheeks weren't as pink at they were a few seconds ago.

"BITCHES JUSTIN DREW BIEBER IS BACK IN OLD STRATFORD!!" I heard the voice that belonged to my best friend cause me to jump off the couch and head towards the door which is where Justin was at.

As I was running towards the door, Ryan came up behind and jumped on my back causing me to go flying forwards making me hit my face on the hard tile floor.

Then Chaz came running and jumped up on Ryan's back causing Ryan to go flying forwards and also hit his face. Causing me to laugh as he groaned in pain. And as Chaz went running past Ryan's arm, Ryan took that as an advantage and grabbed one of Chaz's leg causing Chaz to go flying forwards and hitting his face causing me and Ryan to laugh. Soon Ryan and Chaz were wrestling as I took off towards the door.

I finally made it and saw Justin standing there. Looking hot as ever but a little dressed as a douche. But hey that's my best friend. He couldn't have changed that much. It's just the way he dresses right?

"Sup poor bitches?" He yelled which it echoed through the house. We all looked at him weird. The Justin that I know would have never said that.

"What was that for? You use to be poor to Justin." Retorted Chaz. Not liking Justin's attitude.

"Use to my poor friend. Use to. Not any more." Said Justin. Causing all of us to look at him in shock.

"What has gotten into you Justin? This is not the Justin we know." Said Ryan, looking at Justin like he was some kind of stranger. And this Justin definitely was a stranger. He's not the humble Justin that left to make his dream come true.

"Justin what has gotten into you? You're the same Justin." I told him. This is not the Justin I fell in love with.

"Look Jason, I've changed. I get girls now. I have money and I have so many people who love me. Plus let's not forget about the girls I have throwing themselves at me." He said making me look like he was an alien.

"You are not the Justin I fell in love with." I admitted, causing him to go wide eyed while Ryan and Chaz gasped in surprised. I was never one to admit to a guy that I liked them. It's just not in me. And to tell Justin I love him is a surprise to not only them but also to me.

"What?" He whispered in shock.

"That's right. I love you. But now I'm not so sure. You used to be humble, never called us poor, you were sweet, nice, caring, and now you're just a douche that thinks just besucase he's famous and we aren't, is the shit. But news flash Justin, you aren't the shit. You are shit. And until you get your shit together. Don't talk to me. Nor text me. Cause I refuse to be friends with a kid who fame got into their head." I said and walked out of Ryan's house with Ryan and Chaz walking behind me. Leaving a stunned Justin Bieber at the house.

This is not Justin Bieber that I know. I want the old Justin back. And I refuse to hang out with this Justin.

One thing caused me to lose my best friend that I once knew. It's not a thing; it's a place. And that place is "Hollywood".

---------------------------------
Honestly idk how I feel about this one 😭 but I hope u liked it 😊 if not I'm sorry 😔😔

And I obviously based this on during the bizzle phase. Not that he would act like this towards his friends but well idk he could have CAUSE we all know how bizzle was 😂😂

Vote

Comment

And follow me

Love u guys so much and don't forget that 💜

~Mariana 💜✨🌙

P. S. if u aren't a fan of Selena and want an account ON INSTA that exposes her, HMU! I got two awesome accounts that I definitely recommend. But message me private cause I don't want to put them here or in the comments cause some Selena fans might go and hate on them or might get offended/hurt so just HMU and I'll tell u 😊

Have a nice night/ afternoon/ or day 💜

P. S. S. This would have been up much earlier but I had some drama going on over the weekend so I am so sorry for that and I'm also sorry that it's been taking me so long to update. But I have a three days off this week for fall break so yay! (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday is my fall break so I might update some of my books during that time!)

Also check out "Our Destiny" (my book) it will be left with a cliffhanger next chapter that will be updated Wednesday I believe or maybe even tomorrow 😉😉