Kidnapped~Jastin

Jason is obsessed with Justin Bieber. And if that wasn't creepy at all Jason took it to the next level and kidnaps him. Jason is determined to make Justin fall in love. But will Jason seceded in making Justin fall in love with him

Requested by JoiWilliams

-Jason's POV-

I watched as the final bell rang making all the kids come out. But I was only looking for one. And that was Justin Drew Bieber.

He finally came out looking adorable as ever. But my anger shout out the roof when I saw a kid come up behind him and wrapped his hand around Justin's waist. But that's not it, Justin leaned against the kids touch. He's suppose to be mine, not his.

I rolled down my window to see if I could hear them talking.

"Wanna come over to my house Juju?" I heard the kid asked Justin.

"Sure Ryan, I would love to." Said Justin and I growled.

"Whoa did you hear that Ryan, sounded like a dog," I heard Justin comment. And I felt offended.

"Yea I did. Come on Justin, let's get you home, pack some clothes, and back to my house. I need to get over Karla," said the kid supposedly named Ryan.

"Awe Ryan, I'll come over and bring snacks," said Justin with a frown on his face, seeing this kid sad.

"Awe you're so nice," said Ryan.

"What are best friends for," said Justin with a smile on his beautiful face.

"Oh shoot Justin, my mom texted and she wants me home right away. I'll see you when you come over," said Ryan as he looked down at his phone.

"Alright love you," replied Justin and gave him a hug.

"Love you to kiddo," said Ryan, hugging Justin.

"We are the same age," commented Justin while laughing.

"But I'm taller," replied Ryan with a smirk.

"AYE! Don't make fun of my shortness, I can't help it," said Justin with a pout and all I wanted to do was just kiss his pouty lips.

Ryan laughed and ran to the opposite direction they were walking.

I turned off my car with tinted windows which was were I was following them from.

I got out of my car and went behind Justin.

Today is the day I'm taking him home. Weather he wants to or not. He belongs in my arms. Not anyone else's. Only mine.

I followed right behind him. And I guess he felt my presence so he turned around. And when he saw me, his face lost its color. 

-Justin's POV-

I was walking him from school alone since Ryan, my best friend, had to go home early since his mom called him.

I made my way down the side walk until I felt like someone was behind me. At first I just ignored it. But then it got to the point where I couldn't ignore it anymore. So I tuned around. And when I did, I felt my face lose its color. Right in front of me was Jason McCann. The worlds most wanted criminal.

"Y-your J-Jason M-McCann," i stuttered out.

"Yes I am baby boy," he replied whole smirking.

I looked up at his blue eyes that sparkle. His eyes are SO gorgeous.

"Thank you," he said out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked him.

"You said my eyes are gorgeous," he said.

"You were thinking out-loud," he added.

I blushed and looked down while he laughed.

But then all of a sudden, his laughter stopped.

I looked up at him.

"You're coming with me," he replied with a low voice.

"No I'm not. I don't even know you. You're dangerous," I told him.

"Too bad. You belong to me," he said.

"No I belong to my mom," I said.

"No you belong to me," he said with dominant in his voice.

"I belong to my mom only," I fought back and with that I turned around and started running towards my house.

-Jason's POV-

"I belong to my mom only," said Justin with a hint of anger in his eyes. Once he said that, he turned around and ran down the rode with me right Behind him.

He sped up when he heard my footsteps but I also sped up.

I ran faster and faster until I caught his hand and pulled him towards me.

He landed on my chest and I hugged him towards me with a tight grip.

He tried fighting it but I didn't let him.

I pulled out a cloth from my back pocket and put it over his mouth and nose.

His eyes widened and he didn't breath in, and started to fight even more.

"Baby boy, you have to breath sometime," i said, smirking down at him.

He shook his head and looked at me with fear in his eyes.

Soon Justin began to breath because every human needs air.

Slowly Justin's eyes closed as he breathed into the cloth.

After some time, he fell limp in my arms. And I knew that from this moment forward, I would not let him go.

I put him over my shoulder and began walking towards my car.

"You're mine now baby boy," I said and smirked, continuing my way towards my car.

------------------------------------

Thank u @joiwilliams for requesting this one shot.

Had fun writing it.
P. S. if u didn't like it, tell me so I can rewrite it
Vote

Comment

And follow me

Love u guys and don't forget that

Request some one shots if you'd life. Don't be shy! I don't mind at all. It actually makes me happy when y'all request one shots.

-Mariana

One Shots (Justinxb)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें