Taking You~Jastin

If you haven't noticed; this book will not be ending on the august 4th since that's when I said it will and it already passed 😂. But it will be ending soon. Umm when I'm for sure of the date, I will notify you guys :)

Justin sings "taking you" (cover) to his boyfriend Jason on tour while his family is there and Jason's. So once the cover is done, he has a special surprise for Jason.

-Justin's POV-

"I'm sorry." I sang my song causing my beliebers to go wild while I'll just stood in the middle of the stage, smiling like an idiot at all of them. They really are beautiful. Each and every one of them.

They make me happy. Along with someone else. His name is Jason Nathan McCann. He's my boyfriend and has been for the past 4 years. I plan on purposing tonight to him. Right here on this stage. Well right now actually. I want to live the rest of my life with him. And what greater way to show it in front of my beliebers. Plus I have Alfredo secretly recording live on Instagram on my account so my beliebers around the world can also watch. This concert is held in Atlanta, Georgia. Where I first began my career with the help of Scooter which is why he's also here with me and his family to.

"I would like to bring someone out. Someone that is very special to me." I spoke into the mic, making my beliebers scream like crazy. But that only caused me to smile.

"Give me a minute." I said and walked backstage while my backup dancers also exited the stage. They knew what was going on. Everyone did expect my beliebers here plus the ones on the live and of course Jason.

"Baby who do you need? I'll go get them." I heard Jason say, going to turn around to look for the person, once I reached backstage.

I grabbed his arm preventing him from turning around while he looked up at me with a confused look on his face.

"I NEED you." I told him while he looked at me still confused. But I just pulled him on stage. Not giving him an answer on why.

"Justin baby, no. I dont do so good with big crowds." He said while the audience awed cause jason failed to notice the mic person put a mic on him since he was so anxious.

"Just act like its just us." I said in comfort while he looked up at me and nodded but he still looked nervous so i pecked his cheek as we walked out on stage while my fans started screaming even louder.

Jason looked at the crowd with a big nervous smile while i walked towards the center of the stage where a stool was placed thanks to one of my dancers.

We finally got to the stool so i told jason to sit on it which he obeyed.

"Babe, why am i here?" He tried to whisper but the mic picked it up causing the crowd to scream while Jason's cheeks turned red. Causing me to smile at his adorablness.

"I wanna sing you a cover." I said causing the crowd to erupt into screams.

Jason blushed and nodded his head.

So I started my cover.

(Song is "taking you" by "why don't we". Song is in the media if you wanna hear it! 💜)