Crushes can break your heart to 💔~Jastin

Mind voting for me on kiacooks2 for the awards! Last time I saw in the one shot category, the books are a tie. So mind voting for me please! 💜 it would mean a lot to me 💜

Jason McCann, the freshman, takes a liking for the senior Justin Bieber in his class! Only when Justin finds out, he does something unexpected that caused Jason to hate him and be heartbroken

-Jason's POV-

I walked into my first class with two of my friends who ended up having the same class as me. We walked in and sat a table that contained four chairs. Soon one of my friends friend who also happened to be my cousin came and sat with us. But I was confused cause this was a freshmen class and she was a junior.

So I asked her and she said that she had to take this class again cause she failed it. So I nodded in understanding. (This happened to me in real life. About me and my friends then my cousin coming over and sitting with us 😂 😜)

Suddenly some guy walked in and he immediately caught my attention. And I've never seen a man with so much dimension. (Any one KNOW those lyrics 😏) Along with the rest of the class. Expect for my cousin who just rolled her eyes. But I just looked at her confused. What's wrong with him?!

He sat down at a table with a girl that he seemed be pretty good friends with cause right away they started talking and laughing.

"Who's he?" Asked my best friend Corbyn, that was sitting right beside me.

"That's Justin Bieber. He's a senior. He moved here last year. Last year, he was the star of this high school. Every girl liked him and every guy wanted to be him. But he's a player. He had this one girlfriend who's name was Selena. And she was fucking crazy yo! She had a tracker on his phone without him knowing. He was at a tattoo parlor and his girlfriend tracked him down thinking he was cheating on her and that's how he found out. Plus he broke up with her at prom. Not after nor before. Like when he was on the dance floor with her. Then left to fuck some girl." Said my cousin, Rachel while me, Corbyn, and my other best friend, Jonah, who was sitting beside Rachel, just nodded. Taking the words in.

But no matter what, this Justin guy caught my attention. I looked behind and there he was laughing.

He looked at my direction which caused me to blush while he just licked his lips and winked at me causing me to turn around.

"Jason, you can not like him! I don't want to see you hurt

"Jason, you can not like him! I don't want to see you hurt. I know how he works." Said Rachel as she saw what had happened.