Not a true friend after all~Jastin

Jason has been in love with his best friend since he could remember. Justin drew Bieber his best friend but also the super star that is dating Kendall Jenner. One day Jason leaves his best friend. Because of jealousy and because of hurt. And since that day Justin drew Bieber started changing and he was out of control. His beliebers and even the whole media was worried about him

-Jason's POV-

I can't take it. He's suppose to be mine. But instead he's hers. I can't handle them seeing all being lovely dovey. It kills me inside but outside I'm happy for him. And I am. But I just wish he was happy with me and not her.

But I wasn't suppose to end up falling for my best friend. But I couldn't help it. His personality is the first thing that will have you wrapped around his finger. Then his looks are just to die for. But his looks are just a bonus. His personality is what I fell for.

I can't handle the pain so I'm leaving him. I'm leaving my best friend Justin Bieber. It's not like he did something wrong, it's just that I'm so stupid for thinking I had a chance with him. I'm so stupid to fall for him. But it's to late now.

I walked in Scooter's office, Justin's manger.

"Hey Jason, what do you need?" Asked Scooter with a smile on his face.

Yea he knows me. I'm actually his new phew. He's my uncle which is how I got to know Justin in the first place.

"I need some money for a plane ticket," I told him which caused him to furrow his eyebrows.

Scooter is my legal guardian since my parents died in a car crash. My parents ALWYAS trusted Scooter way more then anyone else in my family. So that's why he got me.

"For what?" He asked me, looking at me weirdly.

"Umm I wanna take a break. I want to get away for a while. I can't handle the fame right now. I'm just going through something," I told him.

Which isn't partly true. I can handle the fame, I just can't handle seeing Justin with Kendall Jenner. She is perfect. She is a model, nice, and anything you could ask for in a girl. But the truth part is that I am going through something. And that something is my first heartbreak.

"What?! Are you ok?! Do you need something?!" Asked Scooter, standing up and coming towards me.

"Yea I'm fine and yea I need money for the plane ticket," I told him. My voice full of emptiness.

"What are you going through?" He asked all worried.

"My first heartbreak," I told him while looking up at him as tears welled up in my eyes.

He gave me a look of sympathy.

"Oh I remember mine. It was the worst. So you can take my private jet. I don't want people asking you where you are going. I understand." He said while nodded his head.

"I'll tell people to pack for you and send you you're stuff while you fly over. And don't worry, the first one is ALWYAS the hardest. But you will get through it. You ALWYAS will," he said.

"How do you know?" I asked him.

"You are a fighter. Just like your dad," he said with a sad smile.