You will never change~Jastin

It's your typical story. The jock (Jason McCann) asked out the nerd (Justin Bieber) as a bet to see if he could take his virginity. Only what happens when Justin finds out but he doesn't know that along the way, Jason actually fell in love with him.

-Justin's POV-

I walked up the stairs to my boyfriend's house. I was surprise visiting him with his favorite type of food, Chinese food! His name is Jason Nathan McCann. He's the star football player and soccer player at our high school.

One day he came up to me and asked me out. And it surprised me. I mean Im your typical nerd but then for the star football player and soccer player to ask me out was a total shock. At first I wanted to say no. But I decided to give him a chance and I'm really happy i did.

He was known as a player and for breaking people's heart after taking their virginity. But I decided to ignore all that. After all I wasn't going to lose my virginity until after high school. I know how rumors work and I didn't want to be known as a slut. So I wasn't going to lose my virginity in high school no matter what the heck happens.

As I neared his room, I heard voices. I got closer and recognized the voices as his football player friends. They don't exactly like me either but I ignore them. I'm not dating them. I'm dating Jason. His friends are Jack, Zach, and Jonah. Jack is probably the one who hates me the most honestly. And Zach doesn't say much to me. It's mostly just Jack and Jonah.

"I can't believe you actually went with the bet." I heard Jack say causing me to furrow my eyebrows. Bet? What bet?

"I'm Jason McCann. I never back out of bet. Even if it means to date the most nerdiest and the loser of our school." Said Jason causing tears to well up in my eyes.

I was a bet. Nothing else. Our "love" was a bet. I should have known. I'm so fucking stupid. I regret giving Jason Nathan McCann a chance.

"Jason, you shouldn't be doing this. Justin could get really hurt. And you want to take his virginity! That's way to far. Your first is suppose to be the most memorable." I heard Zach say, causing me to smile a little. He's not that bad. I don't know why he hangs out with these douche bags.

"Shut up Zach. You either with us or against us." I heard Jack snap at Zach.

"Maybe I am taking this to far?" I heard Jason question himself. But it's to late for his dumbass sorry.

I burst into the room causing everyone to snap their heads towards me. I looked each one. Jason looked at me with wide eyes, Jack looked at me in disgust, Jonah looked at me with a bored face, and Zach gave me a little smile once I made eye contact with him which I returned back to him. Causing Jason to glare at me and Zach.

"Why are you here babe?" Asked Jason, thinking that I didn't hear any of the bullshit that he just said.

"I came to surprise you with your favorite food but now you take it as a gift to celebrate you being an asshole." I said putting a hand on my hip as he stared at me with wide eyes. But Zach had a smirk on his face knowing damn well that I heard.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me.

"I heard you dumbass." I said as I took out the food and opened it up.

I walked up to him and dumped all the food on him.

"And TO think you changed. Let's get one thank straight Jason Nathan McCann. I am no one's bet, joke, clown, or toy. Much less a player's. And to think I actually thought you were into me. Man I'm so fucking stupid. I knew the bad boy would never be into the nerd like me. But that's what I get. I learned my lesson." I said as tears fell down my cheeks.

"But sorry you didn't win the bet. But you did achieve breaking my heart. I hope you're happy with that. Keep all my shit or throw it out. I could care less. Just never speak to me again." I said as reality suddenly settled in me.

I was a bet. Nothing else.

And I started to sob. I put a hand over my mouth and quickly left the room with everyone following behind me.

I ran down the stairs and threw the door opened.

Once I did, I saw that it was raining hard and you could barely see anything. I heard footsteps behind me and saw all of them looking at me.

I looked outside then back to them. Making eye contact with Jason.

"I hate you Jason Nathan McCann." I revealed. And all of their eyes went wide. Even Jack's. No one has ever hated Jason. Maybe strongly disliked but never hated. Not even the people who took their virginity. They always forgave him. But not me. I took a chance and he ruined it.

"You don't mean that." He said while his voice cracked.

"Oh but I do. Let me say it one more time. I, Justin Drew Bieber, hate you, Jason Nathan McCann." I said one more time. Only this time more clearly.

They started coming towards me but I didn't want them to. So I took off.

Once I stepped out, I was immediately drenched.

I ran. As fast I could. My sobs could be barely heard.

"JUSTIN!!" I heard someone yell causing me to turn around only to go wide eyes as I saw a car heading my way. Not seeing me cause of the rain.

Not a second later, I felt an extreme pain run through my body. Due to being hit.

I lay there, blood pouring out. My eyes opening and closing.

"Justin!" I heard someone yell as they went to their knees.

I opened my eyes and saw Jason, crying, jack, looking at me with wide eyes, Zach, also crying, and Jonah, looking at me with wide eyes that held tears.

"I love you Jason. But you will never change." I said and my world went dark.

————————————————————

I'm sorry it's taking me way more time to upload now. But please hang in there. I have two weeks I think until I get a while week of break. And I think I will end this one shot story during that week tbh.

I got a new phone yesterday and it's the 6+ and it's way bigger then my last one which was the 5e. So still trying to get used to it 😂 my brother got the iPhone X so he gave me his iPhone 6+

Vote

Comment

And follow me :)

-Mariana ✨💜