Chapter 11: First Day at Casper High

A/N: Hey peoples! No, I'm not dead, but being sick really took a lot out of me. But I'm back now and I should be updating all of my stories, as well as posting a new one!

Inner Voice: WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! YOU HAVE LIKE 4 ALREADY ONGOING

Me: I KNOW!

Inner Voice: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*Other Me walks in and shakes head at Me and Inner Voice*

Other Me: While those two scream at each other, I'll give you peoples the next chapter. Enjoy!

Third Person POV

After spending about a week in the hospital, Danny was released into the custody of Jack and Madeline Fenton. The paperwork was filled, the arrangements were made and Danny had a room at his new home. The raven haired teen smiled as he exited his room and went downstairs for his first breakfast with his new family.

The first day he had arrived he had met his adoptive sister Jazz. She was two years older than he was, being 16 years old, had long orange hair and bright, aqua blue eyes. Despite Danny doing his best to be nice, he couldn't help but groan whenever she began to ramble on about her psychology studies and her methods to try and help him regain his memories. But the teen knew she meant well. If only she would start acting like a sister instead of a second mother...

Danny arrived in the kitchen and sat down at the table beside his sister, who currently had her nose buried in another one of her books. When Danny sat down, Maddie turned away from the stove to smile at him. She walked over with a plate of pancakes in her hand, placing it in front of him and lightly kissing his forehead. Danny was surprised by the affection but gained a crooked smile. Even if he never remembered his old family, he didn't think living with the Fenton's would be that bad. They seemed nice enough, if not... excitable at times. The raven haired teen had been informed of the family's... unique... business, and he had to admit it was kind of crazy. 'Professional Ghost Hunters'? What kind of a job was that? It sounded almost as crazy as a circus clown.

The fork in Danny's hand fell to the table with a clatter, causing the attention of Jazz and Maddie to instantly turn to him. "Danny? Are you alright?" Jazz whispered as Maddie walked over to the pair. Circus clown... it sounded so familiar in his mind. Like he said it all the time. Was it a clue to his past? Did he go to the circus a lot with his real family? Danny was snapped out of his thoughts by someone shaking his shoulder. It was Jazz. "Danny? Helloooo? Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh... y-yeah. Just got lost in thought I guess," Danny mumbled as he picked up his fork and finished off his pancakes.

"You two best be getting ready for school," Maddie said, heading back to the stove.

The large frame of Jack Fenton entered the kitchen, a wide grin on his face. "Hey, Danny-boy. Want me to drive you to school?" He asked cheerfully.

Before Danny could even open his mouth to reply, Jazz did. "Actually, if it was alright with you guys, I though I could drive Danny to school."

Maddie and Jack shared a look, before nodding their approval. Jazz smiled and pulled Danny out of the kitchen with her. The two siblings ran upstairs to grab their bags. Danny rushed back into his room. It wasn't much, just a wood floor, blue walls, a small bed in the middle of the room with a nightstand, a computer desk on the side of the room and dressers on the opposite side. A purple backpack sat on his bed. Grabbing the bag, Danny rushed downstairs, followed by Jazz. Believe it or not, he was sort of excited for his first day at school. Meeting new people, seeing new places. Maybe he might recognize someone or vice versa. The odds were highly unlikely but Danny was being optimistic.