Quickie

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for the kind words and support you gave me in the lastest chapter. I'm really happy to see people enjoying my book and taking the time to read it.

Now onto why I'm here. I have a few announcements, regarding this book as well as my other books so here goes:

1. The next update for 'The Ghost Brother' will hopefully be released in June or July at the very latest. Why so long? Well, this one is a very important chapter and I want to make sure I get it just right so please be patient with me. If I'm lucky I might even have it out at the end of May (but then again when am I ever good at keeping a schedule? lol)

2. I will soon resume working on 'The Inter-Dimensional Advetures of the Pines Family' once a few things settle down in my life and I decided on one plotline to follow. Whether I decided to completely restart, change a few details or do something else with it will be determined in the near future. Just know that it is coming back.

3. Okay, this one I feel is the most important. You should all pretty much know my feelings towards my first two books 'The Halfa Prince' and 'The Phantom Prophecy'. Long story short I pretty much hate them. Due to people actually liking them a lot I haven't taken them down, although I did come pretty close once. I left 'Phantom Prophecy' unfinished because by that point in the story I was like "Man, this is really bad". I'll admit I saw some improvement in the later chapters of that book but by that point there was just so much going on and the plot had been through the meat grinder, a blender, smashed to pieces like an egg shell, had gorilla glue poured over it and a cheap 'Good job!' sticker plastered on top.

If you can' guess already, I was really unhappy with it. BUT! I never like leaving things unfinished, so I tried to go back and finish it... but I couldn't...

SO! Here is where I had a pretty good (if not genius idea), I am going to completely re-write 'Phantom Prophecy'. That's right, I'm clearing the chalkboard, pouring gasoline on it, setting it on fire and blasting it into space so I can buy a completely new chalkboard and start from square one. I mean, I'm still going to dislike 'Halfa Prince' but I think one day I'll go back and re-do, just not to such an extent as I am with 'Phantom Prophecy'.

Just for the time being, I will not be removing the original. Instead, once 'The Ghost Brother' is finished, I will be re-writing 'The Phantom Prophecy'. It may change completely so I may end up getting rid of the original book altogether but I do want to finish it, but in a way that I know I would be happy with and the only way to do that is to start from scratch.

I will be starting new projects hopefully alongside all this so keep an eye out for them :) (famous last words)

In the meantime, thank you all so much for your continued support and patience. I appreciate each and every one of you!

See you all in the next one!