Spinoff Books?

Hey guys. Phantom here with an important question!

So, remember a few chapters back I did The Ultimate Enemy arc with my own personal spin? And now we've got ol' Vladdy back, crazier than ever spouting weird nonsense (which will be explained very soon I swear).

Well, they got me thinking...

I really liked thinking of that alternate version of TUE and now I have a whole backstory as to why Vlad is the way he is now; so much so that I have now considered making two spinoff books because of them.

One book would be detailing the events of what happened during TUE in my 'Ghost Brother' universe, while the other will delve into Vlad's past during his time when he was *CENSORED* and then he *ALSO CENSORED* so then he could make his way through to the top in order to *SO MUCH CENSOR* until he finally returns to his home *YEESH, THESE ARE ALL SPOILERS MAN, STOP IT!*

Anyways, you pretty much get the point. So, tell me what you guys think. Would you like reading these books and seeing what would happen? Or do you like the mystery and suspense of not knowing? Let me know your thoughts and as always I'll see you in the next one!

i'll probably write them anyways cause i'm an asshole who pretty much does what they want. THANKS!

Also I promise the next chapter won't take two months to get out!

hopefully...