The New Teen Titans

Damian Wayne stood in front of his mirror in his bedroom at Titans Tower. He held a domino mask in his hands as he stared into his own eyes. A knock on his door stirred the young Wayne from his thoughts as he hurriedly put on his mask, barking a quick, "Come in," to whoever was on the other side of the door.

Blue Beetle poked his head in, a slightly nervous expression on his face. "Uh, everyone's waiting for you, Rob," he said tentatively.

Robin sighed. He turned and walked towards the door. Blue Beetle jumped out of the way as Robin exited the room and walked into the main lounge area of Titans Tower, where his fellow teammates were waiting. Seated on the couch was five teens, handpicked by Damian himself to become the new Teen Titans.

The first was Wallace R. West aka Kid Flash. An African-American teen with a checkered past. His introduction to the team was rougher than the others as Damian had initially abducted the boy to help them face off against the League of Assassains, but afterwards the teen had decided to join the team. He and Robin didn't get along very well as Robin had once brutally kicked him off the team after Kid Flash lost his powers to Deathstroke and (as a result) joined forces with the villain. Eventually Kid Flash regained his powers and re-joined the team but his and Robin's relationship remained strained, with the teen only conversing with fellow Teen Titan mentors Raven and Blue Beetle.

The second, William Wu aka Roundhouse. A chubby, blue-skinned teen who could transform into a ball of any shape, size or kind. Without his suit, he becomes a blob that can barely speak or move. He is a sickly sweet member of the team and got along with Kid Flash very well. He seemed like a goofball that cared more about his Viewtube 'buddy' count but in reality he was a protective kid that cared about the team and wanted to protect them, especially after the death of his sister.

The third member of the team was probably the most mysterious of all. A beautiful 4000-year-old djinn by the name of Djinn. Despite her ancient age, she possessed the body of a young, brown-skinned teenage girl. Her powers seemed almost limitless, yet she did her best not to use too much of her magical energy, for reasons unknown to the rest of the team. No one knew how Robin came across her, but they were thankful to have her. 

Fourth, was Crush. Her real name was Xiomara Rojas, the half-Czarnian daughter of the intergalactic bounty hunter, Lobo. Crush was tough as nails and malicious, often finding delight in the terrorizing of children. Robin found her after her adoptive parents were murdered and she had taken to fighting in illegal fighting rings, and offered her a spot on his new team of Titans. Crush had agreed, believing Robin could help her find her parents' murderer. She wielded Obelus, a sentient chain that had protected her since birth. While she was ruthless, she could also be arrogant and overconfident which had caused her to loose a few battles, something the others found she had in common with Robin (not that any of them would admit it).

The fifth and newest member, Silver Phantom, was a sweet sixteen-year-old girl that was new to the crime fighting scene. She possessed ghost-like abilities and had a bubbly personality that was nearly impossible to control. She had only been with the Titans for one week and she was improving more and more every day. She seemed determined to prove herself worthy to Damian; after all, he was her uncle. 

Once Robin entered the room, all eyes were on him. Kid Flash narrowed his eyes while Silver Phantom and Roundhouse looked on excited. Crush glanced his way before returning her gaze to Obelus and Djinn's eyes just boredly looked on.

The youngest Wayne felt his eye twitch in annoyance under the mask."Titans," Robin barked, "we have a mission."

The Titans quickly got to their feet, the fastest being Silver Phantom who was floating eagerly in front of her uncle, excited for a new mission. Crush hopped over the couch as Roundhouse and Kid Flash walked over, Djinn close behind.