3

Ashely's POV
"Well I better be going, it was nice meeting you Ashley" Andrew said as he got up and left out the door.

He seemed like an okay guy, but that's what everyone seems like until they're not. I got up and went to my room, and I grabbed some pencils, and paper. I went over to a desk by the window, and started to sketch out a nearby tree that I could easily draw.

I hadn't realized how long I had been drawing until I was being called down for dinner. Looking at my sketch I grew annoyed because I can never get anything right. I sighed, and threw my drawing away on the way downstairs.

I went and grabbed a sandwich and a bottle of water, but when I went to go sit down I realized I had no one to sit with. Looking down at my food I went, and sat in a table by the corner all by myself. Quickly I ate my food, and I ran back up to my room so that I could take a shower before getting ready for bed.

When I was finished with my shower I got dressed, and went to lay down in my bed. I stared up at the ceiling just thinking about, well everything. How I didn't get picked. How I'm never the one to get a home. I'm not selfish, but I'd like people to actually care about me for once in my life.

"Why won't someone adopt me?"

"Am I not adopting worthy?"

"What's wrong with me?"

I turned over so I was laying on my right side, and silently cried. Something I don't usually ever do. But I just couldn't help,but let my mind wander. I wiped my face, and went to bed hoping that tomorrow would be better.