17

Ashley's POV

"Your wound seems to be healing very nice Miss Lincoln" Dr. Hamet smiled as he puts my gown back over my stomach.

"Thanks. Have you tried calling Andy again?" I hopefully look at him.

"We have. Same result as yesterday, I'm sorry" he looks down "I'll be back in to check on you in a couple hours" he smiled before leaving.

It was still very early in the morning. I haven't been able to sleep ever since I've woken up, the nightmares are too real. I look over my shoulder and hear Zack's light snores.

I snuggle into him trying my best to not wake him up, but that ultimately fails. I look over at him shift and open one eye to look at me "hey.." his deep morning voice says.

"Didn't mean to wake you it's just-" I start.

"It's okay" he leans in for a kiss "um you better go get us some breathe mints because I am not kissing you with morning breath" I chuckle placing a finger to his lips.

Zack fake pouts as he goes to get up I grab his sweatshirt sleeve "please don't leave, not yet"

"I won't. But I don't know how much longer I can stay" he says.

"Oh.." I realize his mom must want him home.

"Because I need those breath mints. I really want to kiss the girl I love" he smiles.

Completely relaxing me by his statement I bury my head into the crook of his shoulder and laugh. "With all these sweet sayings you better get them before I try to" I joke.

"I'll be right back, and then we can cuddle and watch movies all day. How does that sound?"

"Sounds very romantic Mister Holt" I try my best to use a British accent.

"See you in a minute" he gets up and leaves.

I grab my controller for my bed, and slowly I move myself so that I'm in a sitting position. I position myself so that I'm comfortable enough to grab my water cup.

As I await for Zack I see my phone on one of my trays, I haven't seen my phone for a while and the last time I posted was from before Comic Con. I shiver at the though of the second day.

I open up my Instagram to see I've gained a lot of followers and have five hundred thousand followers now. "Woah" I say astonished by the amount of people following me.

The last picture I posted was of Zack and I in our Spider-Man masks at Comic Con. I smile lightly because that was the day Zack told me he loved me.

I see thousands of comments on the post, and I click on them for the first time and I see tons of supportive comments. There's lots of comments along the lines of

Get better soon
What horrible person would harm such a sweet girl?
We all love you, hope to see you have a good recovery <3

I smile as I scroll through all these comments. I guess it's nice to have people know your business sometimes.

I hear the door open and I hope that it was Andy, but as the person walks through the door I see it's only Zack. I smile at him even though I'm upset with Andy for leaving me.