14

Andy's POV

Ashley still hasn't woken up, and it's been the worst week of my life.

I sat here by her side for almost the entire week until some of the cast came by to tell me to go home and sleep.

But I couldn't sleep in my bed knowing Ashley was still in the hospital.

I just sat awake all night. Maybe if I had a drink things would get better.

So here I sit drinking whiskey looking at a photo of us from the first day of Comic Con.

"How could I be so stupid?" I whisper.

I was growing angrier by the minute just thinking about all of the 'what ifs'. I got up and threw my whiskey bottle across the living room until it shattered.

I screamed out in agony, and in desperation.

Why couldn't we just live our lives simply, and not have to worry about anything.

It's because your famous idiot. Everyone knows everything about your life.

A voice said in my head. "My fault. It's always my fault!" I throw a chair across the hallway.

I walk up to Ashley's room and see all of the pictures scattered across the walls. Some were of her and Zack, some with Chandler, but there was one of her and myself.

We were both so happy. Smiling from ear to ear.

I cover my mouth with my hand to keep myself from sobbing.

"What's the point" I thrash my arms outwards.

I started to grow tired and decided it was best to get some sleep before I went back to the hospital in the morning.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I hear my phone beeping and I see that it's three in the morning. Who'd be calling this late.

"Hello?" I groggily said.

"Andy thank god! It's Zack. It's Ashley she-"

"Is on my way" I cut him off.

I'm most certain I sped down the highway all the way to the hospital. I rushed through the hospital doors fearing the worst. "Is she alright" I whisper to myself "she has to be"

"Andy come on!" Zack waved me towards the room.

"Is she okay?" I take him by the shoulders.

"She's perfect" he smiles as we walk to her room.

"I was just sleeping and then-"

"Hi Andy" I heard Ashley say weakly.

I rushed to her side smiling "hey baby. You're awake. How do you feel?"

"It still h-hurts but not as much" she forces a smile.

"Get some rest. Zack and I will be here when you wake up"

"Alright.." she drifts back asleep.

"I have to call everyone! Tell them she's awake"
I leave the room to call the cast.

After them all saying they'd be there tomorrow I went back in and sat by her. My eyes sleepily drifted off to sleep.

Ashley's POV

My stomach ached, and it hurt so much but I wasn't going to damper Andy's mood last night. He was so happy.

I woke up before anyone else did and watched as the nurse checked all of the machines. "Morning Ashley. How are you feeling?" The nurse asked making sure not to wake the boys.

"My side hurts a lot still"

"I'll go get you some pain meds" she leaves.

I look over at Zack whose hair has gotten longer and is laying on the edge of the bed where he sleeps.

Andy on the other hand looks so exhausted, and has bags under his eyes. I feel bad knowing he wasn't getting any sleep.

I gently squeeze Andy's hand alerting him that I was awake. His head came up and his eyes were still sleepy "hey"

"I got you something" he takes out a small necklace with a soccer ball on it.

"Thank you" I reach for it, but flinch because it hurts my side too much to move.

Andy's face becomes worried as he stands up. Zack was woken by the sudden movement of Andy, and smiled at me before going to the bathroom.

"Are you alright? Pain?" Andy said.

"It hurts a lot still but the doctors are making it easier to deal with"

"Ashley I thought you weren't going to make it. I was so worried about you, and I don't ever want to lose you again" on the verge of tears Andy confesses.

"I'm sorry, I just don't know why some random guy would shoot me" I start to think.

"Water?" Andy asks to which I only nod my head.

"Here you go" he holds the straw for me.

As I drink the water it hurts as I swallow, and I can feel it going through my body which is painful.

I forcefully push it away from my face "I can't, it hurts"

"Oh alright" he puts it down as Zack comes back.

"Oh Ash. You really scared me" he carefully puts his head onto mine. "I love you so much" he says

"I love you too" I caress his face.

"Were so happy your awake. The cast will be coming by not all at once but through out the day"

"I'll be sleeping most of the time. I'm still hurt, and I'm really sleepy" I yawn.

"You get your rest we'll be around if you need us" Zack says.