16

2 weeks later

Andy's POV

"It's been almost two weeks since Ashley's woken up, do you think she'll ever wake up?" I look over at Norman.

"I think she'll pull through. She's a good kid, has a nice heart" he gestures to his heart.

Norman decided it be best if I left the hospital for a while considering I spent all my time in there. I still had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that if I left something bad would happen.

"Hey! Quit thinking. She's alright, the doctors are helping her while your here" he snaps his fingers in front of my face.

"That's my daughter!" I whisper yell "how would you feel if it was Mingus" I retort back.

Norman only sighs "Andy you need to go home and get some sleep I can tell you haven't gotten any in a while. I know this is the worst of you, and since I've seen the best, I want you to go home and sleep. If not for ourself then for Ashely"

"Maybe..." I contemplate.

"Here I'll drive you there myself. Let's go" he grabs his keys, and we're off to my house.

Ashley's POV

I feel my heavy eyes gradually open, and at first it's hard to see. But my eyes soon adjust to the lighting. "How long have I been out?" I think out loud.

I'm trying to figure out where I am, I don't remember being put into a different room. What is going on. I try to sit up, but am only greeted with soreness around my stomach.

"Ah..." I hiss. I lift up my gown and see a smaller bandage than before that's clean. Last time I saw my bandage it was going around my entire abdomen.

"What the? How long have I been out?" I speak aloud.

I observe my new room only to find it empty of people. I see to my right that there are many cards from Zack and some from the cast.

I smile thinking of them. But where are they?

"Did they leave me?"
"Woah, did I die?"
"Why is no one here?"

I start to grow upset at the though of people abandoning me, again. First my mother, and now my real family.

I start to cry hard causing my machines to beep. The loud noises coming from the machines scares me, and I start to trash around causing pain in my stomach.

"Woah Ashley! Calm down" a doctor rushes in, and holds my arms down. "You're going to hurt yourself, now I need you to calm down. Can you do that for me?" He calmly asks. I nod at him as he releases my arms.

"What's wrong. Why are you crying?" He asks

"Where is my family? Where's Andy?" I wail, scared.

"He's been here almost the entire two weeks. Ashley you almost ripped your stitches. Don't do that again please" he pleads.

"Okay..."

"He's gone out just a couple hours ago with a friend. We'll call him to let him know your awake" he grins.

"Thank you" I look to his name tag "Doctor Hamet" I nod.

I watch as he leaves my room slowly closing the door. I watch tv for a while hoping someone will come through the doors.

"Yea man did you see the game last- Oh my god Ashley!" I see Zack and Chandler enter the door wide eyed.

"Hey, I missed you two" I motion for a hug.