13

Unknown POV

If Ashley wanted to be away from her father and be with some rich guy, why should her father suffer? If I'm going out of this world today. I'm going to do the mission her father asked me to do and take her out with me, and maybe her boyfriend too.

I'm gonna make that rich guy feel like he's lost everything. Just like how her father lost his wife. She didn't deserve to die, but it was Ashley's fault so she did deserve to die.

After sneaking into the building that holds Comic Con I checked to make sure my gun was fully loaded before putting it back into my jacket. Sure enough I made it into the building without security noticing me.

Then I saw her. From afar I could see that she was laughing with that man. She doesn't deserve to be happy. I thought.

I'd just have to get close enough to them to take my shot.

Ashley's POV

"Today seems different. Does it seem that way to you?"

"Not really. My hand hurts much more than it did yesterday" Andy said while signing an autograph.

"Is Zack supposed to come later today then?"

I look towards Andy watching as he focuses on our conversation, and saying hello to his fans "yea he said his mom had to do something with him before she dropped him off" I answer.

"Are you Ashley? Ashley Lincoln" a girl maybe a year younger than me asked.

"Yes I am." I smile towards her.

"Can I take a picture with you? I follow you on Instagram, and you seem really nice" the girl kindly asks holding her phone.

"Um...sure" I decide going out from behind the booth towards her. The girl lifted her phone up and I smiled towards the camera with a big smile. "Silly faces?" I ask her.

The girl nods her head so fast I thought it was going to fall off. "Don't want your head to fall off now do we" I make us both laugh.

We do a couple of poses until she says a quick thank you before running back to her friends. This might be something I can get used to.

For about an hour or so I watch as Andy makes small talk with fans while I sit there on my phone playing candy crush. Soon enough he finally finishes.

"Would you are to join me in some lunch Ashley" Andy makes his accent strong when he speaks.

"I would love to Mr. Brit" I tease.

"Hey! Let's go"

Andy and I walk with masks over our faces towards the lunch line, but I couldn't help but feel something was off. I look around me and only see normal people.

"Hey! Ashley!" Someone shouts. I then turn around and see the man pull a gun out.

My eyes widen with fear, but before I can move out of the way he shoots. I feel a large pain in my stomach as I go down onto the hard ground.

I stare up at the ceiling in both pain and shock as I hear another shot and the man goes down. I see Andy turn around and see me on the ground.

Andy's POV

I hear two gun shots, thinking the worst I turn around and see Ashley laying on the ground gasping for air.